Report: Doctor Doom to Have Army of Drones in 'Fantastic Four'
Doctor Doom will reportedly get aided by his own army of Doombots in "The Fantastic Four" reboot. Nerdist gets a scoop that the movie will feature "drones that Doom controls telekinetically." The villain himself will be played by "War Horse" actor Toby Kebbell.
The remake is directed by Josh Trank ("Chronicle"). Miles Teller will star as the rubber man or Reed Richards, Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm or Human Torch, Kate Mara as Sue Storm or Invisible Woman, and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm or The Thing.
Simon Kinberg contributes to the scriptwriting, while his co-writer in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", Matthew Vaughn, serves as a producer. The story is still unclear, but rumor suggests the movie will focus on the superheroes in their younger years. It will open June 19, 2015 in the U.S., followed by a sequel on July 14, 2017.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off