Report: Doctor Doom to Have Army of Drones in 'Fantastic Four'
Doctor Doom will reportedly get aided by his own army of Doombots in "The Fantastic Four" reboot. Nerdist gets a scoop that the movie will feature "drones that Doom controls telekinetically." The villain himself will be played by "War Horse" actor Toby Kebbell.
The remake is directed by Josh Trank ("Chronicle"). Miles Teller will star as the rubber man or Reed Richards, Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm or Human Torch, Kate Mara as Sue Storm or Invisible Woman, and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm or The Thing.
Simon Kinberg contributes to the scriptwriting, while his co-writer in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", Matthew Vaughn, serves as a producer. The story is still unclear, but rumor suggests the movie will focus on the superheroes in their younger years. It will open June 19, 2015 in the U.S., followed by a sequel on July 14, 2017.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion