Report: Doctor Doom to Have Army of Drones in 'Fantastic Four'
Doctor Doom will reportedly get aided by his own army of Doombots in "The Fantastic Four" reboot. Nerdist gets a scoop that the movie will feature "drones that Doom controls telekinetically." The villain himself will be played by "War Horse" actor Toby Kebbell.
The remake is directed by Josh Trank ("Chronicle"). Miles Teller will star as the rubber man or Reed Richards, Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm or Human Torch, Kate Mara as Sue Storm or Invisible Woman, and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm or The Thing.
Simon Kinberg contributes to the scriptwriting, while his co-writer in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", Matthew Vaughn, serves as a producer. The story is still unclear, but rumor suggests the movie will focus on the superheroes in their younger years. It will open June 19, 2015 in the U.S., followed by a sequel on July 14, 2017.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival