Report: Doctor Doom to Have Army of Drones in 'Fantastic Four'
Doctor Doom will reportedly get aided by his own army of Doombots in "The Fantastic Four" reboot. Nerdist gets a scoop that the movie will feature "drones that Doom controls telekinetically." The villain himself will be played by "War Horse" actor Toby Kebbell.
The remake is directed by Josh Trank ("Chronicle"). Miles Teller will star as the rubber man or Reed Richards, Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm or Human Torch, Kate Mara as Sue Storm or Invisible Woman, and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm or The Thing.
Simon Kinberg contributes to the scriptwriting, while his co-writer in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", Matthew Vaughn, serves as a producer. The story is still unclear, but rumor suggests the movie will focus on the superheroes in their younger years. It will open June 19, 2015 in the U.S., followed by a sequel on July 14, 2017.
More The Fantastic Four News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris