Report: Doctor Doom to Have Army of Drones in 'Fantastic Four'
Doctor Doom will reportedly get aided by his own army of Doombots in "The Fantastic Four" reboot. Nerdist gets a scoop that the movie will feature "drones that Doom controls telekinetically." The villain himself will be played by "War Horse" actor Toby Kebbell.
The remake is directed by Josh Trank ("Chronicle"). Miles Teller will star as the rubber man or Reed Richards, Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm or Human Torch, Kate Mara as Sue Storm or Invisible Woman, and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm or The Thing.
Simon Kinberg contributes to the scriptwriting, while his co-writer in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", Matthew Vaughn, serves as a producer. The story is still unclear, but rumor suggests the movie will focus on the superheroes in their younger years. It will open June 19, 2015 in the U.S., followed by a sequel on July 14, 2017.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune