'Angriest Man in Brooklyn' Trailer Features Robin Williams and Mila Kunis
Robin Williams and Mila Kunis are having a bad day in the first trailer for "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn". She plays a doctor, and he is her patient. Annoyed by his obnoxious badgering, she abruptly tells him that he only has 90 minutes left to live.
Shocked by the diagnosis, the man storms out of the doctor's office even angrier and tries to make amends with everyone he has hurt in his life. Meanwhile, the doctor regrets what she has just done in a lapse of judgment and goes on a city-wide search to track him down.
The comedy is supported by Melissa Leo, Peter Dinklage, and James Earl Jones. Directed by Oscar nominee Phil Alden Robinson, it is a remake of 1997's Israeli film, "The 92 Minutes of Mr. Baum", written and directed by Assi Dayan. The movie will get limited theatrical and VOD release on May 23.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?