'Angriest Man in Brooklyn' Trailer Features Robin Williams and Mila Kunis
Robin Williams and Mila Kunis are having a bad day in the first trailer for "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn". She plays a doctor, and he is her patient. Annoyed by his obnoxious badgering, she abruptly tells him that he only has 90 minutes left to live.
Shocked by the diagnosis, the man storms out of the doctor's office even angrier and tries to make amends with everyone he has hurt in his life. Meanwhile, the doctor regrets what she has just done in a lapse of judgment and goes on a city-wide search to track him down.
The comedy is supported by Melissa Leo, Peter Dinklage, and James Earl Jones. Directed by Oscar nominee Phil Alden Robinson, it is a remake of 1997's Israeli film, "The 92 Minutes of Mr. Baum", written and directed by Assi Dayan. The movie will get limited theatrical and VOD release on May 23.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'