'Angriest Man in Brooklyn' Trailer Features Robin Williams and Mila Kunis
Robin Williams and Mila Kunis are having a bad day in the first trailer for "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn". She plays a doctor, and he is her patient. Annoyed by his obnoxious badgering, she abruptly tells him that he only has 90 minutes left to live.
Shocked by the diagnosis, the man storms out of the doctor's office even angrier and tries to make amends with everyone he has hurt in his life. Meanwhile, the doctor regrets what she has just done in a lapse of judgment and goes on a city-wide search to track him down.
The comedy is supported by Melissa Leo, Peter Dinklage, and James Earl Jones. Directed by Oscar nominee Phil Alden Robinson, it is a remake of 1997's Israeli film, "The 92 Minutes of Mr. Baum", written and directed by Assi Dayan. The movie will get limited theatrical and VOD release on May 23.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes