'Angriest Man in Brooklyn' Trailer Features Robin Williams and Mila Kunis
Robin Williams and Mila Kunis are having a bad day in the first trailer for "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn". She plays a doctor, and he is her patient. Annoyed by his obnoxious badgering, she abruptly tells him that he only has 90 minutes left to live.
Shocked by the diagnosis, the man storms out of the doctor's office even angrier and tries to make amends with everyone he has hurt in his life. Meanwhile, the doctor regrets what she has just done in a lapse of judgment and goes on a city-wide search to track him down.
The comedy is supported by Melissa Leo, Peter Dinklage, and James Earl Jones. Directed by Oscar nominee Phil Alden Robinson, it is a remake of 1997's Israeli film, "The 92 Minutes of Mr. Baum", written and directed by Assi Dayan. The movie will get limited theatrical and VOD release on May 23.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake