'Angriest Man in Brooklyn' Trailer Features Robin Williams and Mila Kunis
Robin Williams and Mila Kunis are having a bad day in the first trailer for "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn". She plays a doctor, and he is her patient. Annoyed by his obnoxious badgering, she abruptly tells him that he only has 90 minutes left to live.
Shocked by the diagnosis, the man storms out of the doctor's office even angrier and tries to make amends with everyone he has hurt in his life. Meanwhile, the doctor regrets what she has just done in a lapse of judgment and goes on a city-wide search to track him down.
The comedy is supported by Melissa Leo, Peter Dinklage, and James Earl Jones. Directed by Oscar nominee Phil Alden Robinson, it is a remake of 1997's Israeli film, "The 92 Minutes of Mr. Baum", written and directed by Assi Dayan. The movie will get limited theatrical and VOD release on May 23.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers