Katy Perry Reveals Cute Artwork for Fourth 'Prism' Single, 'Birthday'
Katy Perry has announced the next single off her newest album, "Prism". The 27-year-old singer has picked a track called "Birthday" to serve as the follow-up to her collaboration hit with rapper Juicy J, "Dark Horse".
Perry shared the official artwork for the new single on Thursday, April 3. "In honor of #TBT may I present the cover of my NEXXXT single," she tweeted along with a vintage picture of her donning a floral dress while posing with her sister Angela Hudson, whose face has been blurred out.
Some colorful balloons spelling out Perry's name are floating above her head while some candles forming the word "Birthday" are placed atop a birthday cake.
"IF you would like to see my sisters amazing face/pose get #BIRTHDAY trending to the top & I will UNLOCK the genius with you... Hahahahahaha," the "Roar" hitmaker said in a newer tweet. Later that day, she shared the unaltered version of her childhood photo.
"Birthday" is a fun and sexy retro tune that was co-written by Bonnie McKee and was co-produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin. Meanwhile, "Prism" is Perry's fourth studio effort that debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
More Katy Perry News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary