Katy Perry Reveals Cute Artwork for Fourth 'Prism' Single, 'Birthday'
Katy Perry has announced the next single off her newest album, "Prism". The 27-year-old singer has picked a track called "Birthday" to serve as the follow-up to her collaboration hit with rapper Juicy J, "Dark Horse".
Perry shared the official artwork for the new single on Thursday, April 3. "In honor of #TBT may I present the cover of my NEXXXT single," she tweeted along with a vintage picture of her donning a floral dress while posing with her sister Angela Hudson, whose face has been blurred out.
Some colorful balloons spelling out Perry's name are floating above her head while some candles forming the word "Birthday" are placed atop a birthday cake.
"IF you would like to see my sisters amazing face/pose get #BIRTHDAY trending to the top & I will UNLOCK the genius with you... Hahahahahaha," the "Roar" hitmaker said in a newer tweet. Later that day, she shared the unaltered version of her childhood photo.
"Birthday" is a fun and sexy retro tune that was co-written by Bonnie McKee and was co-produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin. Meanwhile, "Prism" is Perry's fourth studio effort that debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
More Katy Perry News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'