Katy Perry Reveals Cute Artwork for Fourth 'Prism' Single, 'Birthday'
Katy Perry has announced the next single off her newest album, "Prism". The 27-year-old singer has picked a track called "Birthday" to serve as the follow-up to her collaboration hit with rapper Juicy J, "Dark Horse".
Perry shared the official artwork for the new single on Thursday, April 3. "In honor of #TBT may I present the cover of my NEXXXT single," she tweeted along with a vintage picture of her donning a floral dress while posing with her sister Angela Hudson, whose face has been blurred out.
Some colorful balloons spelling out Perry's name are floating above her head while some candles forming the word "Birthday" are placed atop a birthday cake.
"IF you would like to see my sisters amazing face/pose get #BIRTHDAY trending to the top & I will UNLOCK the genius with you... Hahahahahaha," the "Roar" hitmaker said in a newer tweet. Later that day, she shared the unaltered version of her childhood photo.
"Birthday" is a fun and sexy retro tune that was co-written by Bonnie McKee and was co-produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin. Meanwhile, "Prism" is Perry's fourth studio effort that debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
More Katy Perry News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors