Haylie Duff Lands Engagement Ring on Her Finger and a Cooking Show
Haylie Duff's life is on its peak with the arrival of two good news. The big sis of Hilary Duff revealed her engagement to boyfriend Matt Rosenberg on "The Real Girl's Kitchen" shortly after she announced that the food blog would be turned into a 10-episode series on Cooking Channel.
"Matt just took me by total surprise and proposed ... on April Fool's Day of all days! The moment was genuine and sweet (like him!) and I couldn't wait to say yes!" she wrote on Thursday, April 3. "We are so excited and happy to share our wonderful news with everyone!"
She later posted an Instagram photo of her and her new fiance with the ring perching on her finger. "The future Mrs.Rosenberg #Love," she captioned the pic. Haylie and Matt have been together for a year and a half. "So happy to not have to keep this news in!! My beautiful sister and her amazing boyfriend are engaged!!!" Hilary tweeted.
Meanwhile, her popular food blog series will debut in June after a premiere on the web-based Ora.TV on April 9. The blog chronicles her frequent farmer's market trips, dinner parties through Los Angeles as well as her adventures in New York City.
"We're giving viewers an inside look at her kitchen, her favorite foods, and her life, which I think will have enormous appeal," Jon Housman, CEO of Ora.TV, said. Haylie chimed in, "Each episode is different, and a love letter to Los Angeles. It's a loose format. I just want people to go on culinary adventures with me."
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'