Haylie Duff Lands Engagement Ring on Her Finger and a Cooking Show
Haylie Duff's life is on its peak with the arrival of two good news. The big sis of Hilary Duff revealed her engagement to boyfriend Matt Rosenberg on "The Real Girl's Kitchen" shortly after she announced that the food blog would be turned into a 10-episode series on Cooking Channel.
"Matt just took me by total surprise and proposed ... on April Fool's Day of all days! The moment was genuine and sweet (like him!) and I couldn't wait to say yes!" she wrote on Thursday, April 3. "We are so excited and happy to share our wonderful news with everyone!"
She later posted an Instagram photo of her and her new fiance with the ring perching on her finger. "The future Mrs.Rosenberg #Love," she captioned the pic. Haylie and Matt have been together for a year and a half. "So happy to not have to keep this news in!! My beautiful sister and her amazing boyfriend are engaged!!!" Hilary tweeted.
Meanwhile, her popular food blog series will debut in June after a premiere on the web-based Ora.TV on April 9. The blog chronicles her frequent farmer's market trips, dinner parties through Los Angeles as well as her adventures in New York City.
"We're giving viewers an inside look at her kitchen, her favorite foods, and her life, which I think will have enormous appeal," Jon Housman, CEO of Ora.TV, said. Haylie chimed in, "Each episode is different, and a love letter to Los Angeles. It's a loose format. I just want people to go on culinary adventures with me."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences