James Franco Responds to Alleged Hook Up With 17-Year-Old Girl
There's a word on the street that James Franco tried to hook up with a girl aged 17. A conversation allegedly happened between the 35-year-old actor and the Scottish girl privately but it has leaked online on Wednesday, April 2.
Franco reportedly met Lucy Clode, who was visiting New York, outside the Longacre Theatre, where he's performing in "Of Mice and Men". She shared a photo of her with Franco in the background on Instagram and he allegedly asked her to tag him so that they could connect.
A screenshot of their conversation was posted on Imgur by an unknown source but it has since been removed. Franco apparently tried to convince Clode to meet him in a hotel room after she revealed that she was close to turning 18. The teen asked him to post a photo of himself and write her name so that she could be sure it was him.
Franco has responded to the report, tweeting an Instagram photo of himself with the words "Why are you thirsty for underage ones?" He followed it up with "I'm not! I hope parents keep their teens away from me! Thank you." The image has since been deleted but the tweet remained intact.
There's a speculation that this is nothing but a public stunt for Franco's new movie "Palo Alto". His character, a high school teacher, happens to have an affair with one of his teenage students.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'