Video: Lady GaGa Performs 'G.U.Y.' During First Performance on 'Late Show'
Lady GaGa gave audience a surprise when she finally took the stage of "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday night, April 2. The Mother Monster entered the famous Ed Sullivan Theater just to bring the entire audience of the late night show to the Roseland Ballroom across the street.
Rocking a giant yellow wig, GaGa was joined by host David Letterman and funnyman Bill Murray to lead the crowd to the historic venue which will close its doors for good after the "Applause" singer wraps up her 7 sold-out shows there next week.
The 500-member audience was then treated to the first TV performance of GaGa's "G.U.Y.". The New York native was seen being accompanied by some dancers as she sang the third single off her "ARTPOP" album.
That night, she also performed another track called "Dope". Donning a red dress and a pair of black shades, she sang the slow-tempo song while playing the rose-covered keyboard. She was backed by a band.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'