Video: Lady GaGa Performs 'G.U.Y.' During First Performance on 'Late Show'
Lady GaGa gave audience a surprise when she finally took the stage of "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday night, April 2. The Mother Monster entered the famous Ed Sullivan Theater just to bring the entire audience of the late night show to the Roseland Ballroom across the street.
Rocking a giant yellow wig, GaGa was joined by host David Letterman and funnyman Bill Murray to lead the crowd to the historic venue which will close its doors for good after the "Applause" singer wraps up her 7 sold-out shows there next week.
The 500-member audience was then treated to the first TV performance of GaGa's "G.U.Y.". The New York native was seen being accompanied by some dancers as she sang the third single off her "ARTPOP" album.
That night, she also performed another track called "Dope". Donning a red dress and a pair of black shades, she sang the slow-tempo song while playing the rose-covered keyboard. She was backed by a band.
More Lady GaGa News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding