Video: Lady GaGa Performs 'G.U.Y.' During First Performance on 'Late Show'
Lady GaGa gave audience a surprise when she finally took the stage of "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday night, April 2. The Mother Monster entered the famous Ed Sullivan Theater just to bring the entire audience of the late night show to the Roseland Ballroom across the street.
Rocking a giant yellow wig, GaGa was joined by host David Letterman and funnyman Bill Murray to lead the crowd to the historic venue which will close its doors for good after the "Applause" singer wraps up her 7 sold-out shows there next week.
The 500-member audience was then treated to the first TV performance of GaGa's "G.U.Y.". The New York native was seen being accompanied by some dancers as she sang the third single off her "ARTPOP" album.
That night, she also performed another track called "Dope". Donning a red dress and a pair of black shades, she sang the slow-tempo song while playing the rose-covered keyboard. She was backed by a band.
More Lady GaGa News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway