Video: Lady GaGa Performs 'G.U.Y.' During First Performance on 'Late Show'
Lady GaGa gave audience a surprise when she finally took the stage of "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday night, April 2. The Mother Monster entered the famous Ed Sullivan Theater just to bring the entire audience of the late night show to the Roseland Ballroom across the street.
Rocking a giant yellow wig, GaGa was joined by host David Letterman and funnyman Bill Murray to lead the crowd to the historic venue which will close its doors for good after the "Applause" singer wraps up her 7 sold-out shows there next week.
The 500-member audience was then treated to the first TV performance of GaGa's "G.U.Y.". The New York native was seen being accompanied by some dancers as she sang the third single off her "ARTPOP" album.
That night, she also performed another track called "Dope". Donning a red dress and a pair of black shades, she sang the slow-tempo song while playing the rose-covered keyboard. She was backed by a band.
More Lady GaGa News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce