2 Chainz Charged With Felony Drug Possession After June Arrest
2 Chainz is facing a drug charge following his arrest last June. According to TMZ, the Georgia rapper has been hit with one charge of codeine possession, which is one of ingredients of sizzurp. He is scheduled to be arraigned next week. The "Used 2" rapper may face up to 3 years in jail if convicted.
The rapper's latest legal trouble stemmed from a June arrest. At that time, reports suggested that officials found Promethazine in his belonging when he was at LAX. He reportedly also had some weed with him, but it was less than an ounce.
Chainz also had drug-related run-in with the law in late August. His tour bus was pulled over by the police in Oklahoma City after they noticed that the bus' taillights were out. They apparently detected signs of drug use and asked to enter the bus. The driver denied entrance, asking them to get a warrant first.
The police later found metal marijuana grinders covered in residue, prescription drugs as well as guns during the search. The rapper and his entourage were detained on charges of "obstructing a police officer" and were released later.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?