2 Chainz Charged With Felony Drug Possession After June Arrest
2 Chainz is facing a drug charge following his arrest last June. According to TMZ, the Georgia rapper has been hit with one charge of codeine possession, which is one of ingredients of sizzurp. He is scheduled to be arraigned next week. The "Used 2" rapper may face up to 3 years in jail if convicted.
The rapper's latest legal trouble stemmed from a June arrest. At that time, reports suggested that officials found Promethazine in his belonging when he was at LAX. He reportedly also had some weed with him, but it was less than an ounce.
Chainz also had drug-related run-in with the law in late August. His tour bus was pulled over by the police in Oklahoma City after they noticed that the bus' taillights were out. They apparently detected signs of drug use and asked to enter the bus. The driver denied entrance, asking them to get a warrant first.
The police later found metal marijuana grinders covered in residue, prescription drugs as well as guns during the search. The rapper and his entourage were detained on charges of "obstructing a police officer" and were released later.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor