'Biggest Loser' Winner Rachel Frederickson Gains 20 Pounds After Too Skinny Criticisms
Rachel Frederickson did listen to the criticisms addressed to her following her drastic weight loss on "The Biggest Loser". Two months after she was announced as the winner of the show, she has gained about 20 pounds.
"I've gone up about 20 pounds," she tells Us Weekly in the latest issue. "I think I'm at my perfect weight." Frederickson previously shed 155 lbs. or 59.62% of her initial weight to 105 lbs. on the NBC reality series.
She sparked concern among viewers who thought she looked anorexic during the show's season 15 finale. "It started a discussion about body image. That's huge," she said of the extreme weight loss.
Of how she maintains her slim figure, she reveals, "I work out an hour, six days a week. I love classes like Soul Cycle. I also loosely count calories, but sometimes I might eat an Oreo. It's not the end of the world."
When stopping by "Today" on February 26, Frederickson admitted to Savannah Guthrie, "I did work so hard for the finale and for finding myself again. I felt amazing on the stage. I felt like I shined in my dress. I got off the stage and Twitter was all abuzz. There was just so much chatter about it."
She added at the time, "I'm in maintenance mode, which is just as hard as losing the weight, I think. It's a big balance."
More The Biggest Loser News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy