'Biggest Loser' Winner Rachel Frederickson Gains 20 Pounds After Too Skinny Criticisms
Rachel Frederickson did listen to the criticisms addressed to her following her drastic weight loss on "The Biggest Loser". Two months after she was announced as the winner of the show, she has gained about 20 pounds.
"I've gone up about 20 pounds," she tells Us Weekly in the latest issue. "I think I'm at my perfect weight." Frederickson previously shed 155 lbs. or 59.62% of her initial weight to 105 lbs. on the NBC reality series.
She sparked concern among viewers who thought she looked anorexic during the show's season 15 finale. "It started a discussion about body image. That's huge," she said of the extreme weight loss.
Of how she maintains her slim figure, she reveals, "I work out an hour, six days a week. I love classes like Soul Cycle. I also loosely count calories, but sometimes I might eat an Oreo. It's not the end of the world."
When stopping by "Today" on February 26, Frederickson admitted to Savannah Guthrie, "I did work so hard for the finale and for finding myself again. I felt amazing on the stage. I felt like I shined in my dress. I got off the stage and Twitter was all abuzz. There was just so much chatter about it."
She added at the time, "I'm in maintenance mode, which is just as hard as losing the weight, I think. It's a big balance."
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3