Courtney Love to Reunite the Classic Line-Up of Hole
Courtney Love is reuniting Hole again. The 49-year-old rocker recently told The Quietus that she'd been rehearsing with bandmates Melissa Auf der Maur, Eric Erlandson and Patty Schemel. They also planned to drop new music and go on a tour this year.
"I started playing with Patty and Melissa and Eric, just to see how that was," Love told the site. "We already played like three or four times in the last week." The band is now readying a new single called "Wedding Day". It will be released to support their U.K. tour scheduled for May.
The band's reunion has already been teased by Love. Back in December, the singer took to Twitter to share a photo of her posing with guitarist Erlandson. "And this just happened. 2014 is going to be a very interesting year," she captioned it and tagged bassist Auf der Maur and music manager Peter Mensch, whose company has represented Hole in the past.
The line-up last worked together on their 1998 album, "Celebrity Skin", before breaking up in 2002. In 2009, Love reunited the band with new line-up. They released an album called "Nobody's Daughter" in 2010. The group's frontwoman later announced that "Hole is dead" in 2012.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent