Courtney Love to Reunite the Classic Line-Up of Hole
Courtney Love is reuniting Hole again. The 49-year-old rocker recently told The Quietus that she'd been rehearsing with bandmates Melissa Auf der Maur, Eric Erlandson and Patty Schemel. They also planned to drop new music and go on a tour this year.
"I started playing with Patty and Melissa and Eric, just to see how that was," Love told the site. "We already played like three or four times in the last week." The band is now readying a new single called "Wedding Day". It will be released to support their U.K. tour scheduled for May.
The band's reunion has already been teased by Love. Back in December, the singer took to Twitter to share a photo of her posing with guitarist Erlandson. "And this just happened. 2014 is going to be a very interesting year," she captioned it and tagged bassist Auf der Maur and music manager Peter Mensch, whose company has represented Hole in the past.
The line-up last worked together on their 1998 album, "Celebrity Skin", before breaking up in 2002. In 2009, Love reunited the band with new line-up. They released an album called "Nobody's Daughter" in 2010. The group's frontwoman later announced that "Hole is dead" in 2012.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny