Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann Rock 'Other Woman' U.K. Premiere
A red carpet was rolled out to welcome celebrity guests at the Curzon Mayfair in London, England for the premiere of "The Other Woman (2014)". The main actresses, Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann, came to the screening on Wednesday, April 2.
Diaz wowed in a black leather dress by The Row and matched it with Manolo Blahnik shoes. Upton looked classy in a black William vintage frock that she paired with Christian Louboutin heels, while Mann opted for Roger Vivier shoes and a patterned dress by Giles.
One day before, the trio hit Amsterdam at the Pathe Tuschinski Theatre to promote the comedy which is due Stateside on April 25. Diaz went with a Dior black dress, Upton chose a strapless Christian Siriano white pencil dress, while Mann wore a Delpozo dress.
The movie follows three women who become close allies after finding out that their man is three-timing them. Diaz the lawyer, Mann the wife and Upton "the boobs" band together to plot mutual revenge on their cheating, lying man who is played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
The three actresses will next drop by 2014 MTV Movie Awards on April 13 to serve as presenters, joining "The Fault in Our Stars" couple Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort, "Entourage" cast Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara, as well as "Jupiter Ascending" leading lady Mila Kunis.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics