Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann Rock 'Other Woman' U.K. Premiere
A red carpet was rolled out to welcome celebrity guests at the Curzon Mayfair in London, England for the premiere of "The Other Woman (2014)". The main actresses, Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann, came to the screening on Wednesday, April 2.
Diaz wowed in a black leather dress by The Row and matched it with Manolo Blahnik shoes. Upton looked classy in a black William vintage frock that she paired with Christian Louboutin heels, while Mann opted for Roger Vivier shoes and a patterned dress by Giles.
One day before, the trio hit Amsterdam at the Pathe Tuschinski Theatre to promote the comedy which is due Stateside on April 25. Diaz went with a Dior black dress, Upton chose a strapless Christian Siriano white pencil dress, while Mann wore a Delpozo dress.
The movie follows three women who become close allies after finding out that their man is three-timing them. Diaz the lawyer, Mann the wife and Upton "the boobs" band together to plot mutual revenge on their cheating, lying man who is played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
The three actresses will next drop by 2014 MTV Movie Awards on April 13 to serve as presenters, joining "The Fault in Our Stars" couple Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort, "Entourage" cast Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara, as well as "Jupiter Ascending" leading lady Mila Kunis.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes