Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann Rock 'Other Woman' U.K. Premiere
A red carpet was rolled out to welcome celebrity guests at the Curzon Mayfair in London, England for the premiere of "The Other Woman (2014)". The main actresses, Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann, came to the screening on Wednesday, April 2.
Diaz wowed in a black leather dress by The Row and matched it with Manolo Blahnik shoes. Upton looked classy in a black William vintage frock that she paired with Christian Louboutin heels, while Mann opted for Roger Vivier shoes and a patterned dress by Giles.
One day before, the trio hit Amsterdam at the Pathe Tuschinski Theatre to promote the comedy which is due Stateside on April 25. Diaz went with a Dior black dress, Upton chose a strapless Christian Siriano white pencil dress, while Mann wore a Delpozo dress.
The movie follows three women who become close allies after finding out that their man is three-timing them. Diaz the lawyer, Mann the wife and Upton "the boobs" band together to plot mutual revenge on their cheating, lying man who is played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
The three actresses will next drop by 2014 MTV Movie Awards on April 13 to serve as presenters, joining "The Fault in Our Stars" couple Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort, "Entourage" cast Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara, as well as "Jupiter Ascending" leading lady Mila Kunis.
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale