Brooke Burke Crashes Car, Says She Was Sober
Brooke Burke started her Wednesday morning in a not-so-good way. Brooke drove her Maserati into a chain gate in Calabasas, Calif. on April 2 and she later took to Twitter to explain the incident.
Noticing that the ordeal would hit the news, Brooke wrote, "Rough morning. Accident on my way [to] work. Tons of cops & of course photogs, TMZ will have fun with this one. Poor Mazeratti." Brooke added that she was not under influence, writing, "Yes I was sober."
In her next tweet, the former "Dancing With the Stars" host assured fans that she was not injured. "I'm totally fine tweeties. What an exaggeration TMZ. Hilarious headlines, boy-what-you-guys-will-do. Just an accident. No biggie," she said. "Btw. Of course officers had me do a sobriety test. Thx CHP for taking care of all of us, too bad the photogs blow it out of proportion. :)." A representative for Brooke also said that "she is fine."
According to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, Brooke lost control of her car and she drove through a chain link fence. A source close to the situation additionally told E! News, "Something happened with steering and she had to make the choice of going into oncoming traffic or go towards the fence off the road. She chose the latter."
Brooke will next be seen on ABC Family's sitcom "Melissa & Joey". She will make guest appearance in two episodes which air on June 4 and 11.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service