'Two and a Half Men' Star Jon Cryer to Release Memoir
Jon Cryer, who already has 3-decade career in entertainment industry, is penning a memoir to be released next spring. The "Two and a Half Men" star teams up with New American Library, an imprint of Penguin Random House, for the yet-to-be-titled book.
A statement from the publisher which was released to media on Wednesday, April 2, mentions that the upcoming book will feature "candid" and "interesting" stories from the actor, who made his debut in "No Small Affair" starring Demi Moore.
Cryer "will open up about friendships and relationships, pay tribute to his mentors and offer readers a front-row seat as he reminisces about his life and experiences in showbiz over the last 30 years," New American Library announces.
"In these times of truly global crisis when fear is outracing hope, I think we can all be grateful that the guy who played Duckie in 'Pretty in Pink' is writing a book," the actor jokingly said in a statement. "It'll be filled with just what you'd expect from me; juicy tidbits on international monetary policy, catty comments regarding agriculture in Central Asia and, of course, forbidden anecdotes about stamp collecting. And maybe I'll talk about Charlie Sheen."
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit