'Two and a Half Men' Star Jon Cryer to Release Memoir
Jon Cryer, who already has 3-decade career in entertainment industry, is penning a memoir to be released next spring. The "Two and a Half Men" star teams up with New American Library, an imprint of Penguin Random House, for the yet-to-be-titled book.
A statement from the publisher which was released to media on Wednesday, April 2, mentions that the upcoming book will feature "candid" and "interesting" stories from the actor, who made his debut in "No Small Affair" starring Demi Moore.
Cryer "will open up about friendships and relationships, pay tribute to his mentors and offer readers a front-row seat as he reminisces about his life and experiences in showbiz over the last 30 years," New American Library announces.
"In these times of truly global crisis when fear is outracing hope, I think we can all be grateful that the guy who played Duckie in 'Pretty in Pink' is writing a book," the actor jokingly said in a statement. "It'll be filled with just what you'd expect from me; juicy tidbits on international monetary policy, catty comments regarding agriculture in Central Asia and, of course, forbidden anecdotes about stamp collecting. And maybe I'll talk about Charlie Sheen."
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert