'Two and a Half Men' Star Jon Cryer to Release Memoir
Jon Cryer, who already has 3-decade career in entertainment industry, is penning a memoir to be released next spring. The "Two and a Half Men" star teams up with New American Library, an imprint of Penguin Random House, for the yet-to-be-titled book.
A statement from the publisher which was released to media on Wednesday, April 2, mentions that the upcoming book will feature "candid" and "interesting" stories from the actor, who made his debut in "No Small Affair" starring Demi Moore.
Cryer "will open up about friendships and relationships, pay tribute to his mentors and offer readers a front-row seat as he reminisces about his life and experiences in showbiz over the last 30 years," New American Library announces.
"In these times of truly global crisis when fear is outracing hope, I think we can all be grateful that the guy who played Duckie in 'Pretty in Pink' is writing a book," the actor jokingly said in a statement. "It'll be filled with just what you'd expect from me; juicy tidbits on international monetary policy, catty comments regarding agriculture in Central Asia and, of course, forbidden anecdotes about stamp collecting. And maybe I'll talk about Charlie Sheen."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie