'Two and a Half Men' Star Jon Cryer to Release Memoir
Jon Cryer, who already has 3-decade career in entertainment industry, is penning a memoir to be released next spring. The "Two and a Half Men" star teams up with New American Library, an imprint of Penguin Random House, for the yet-to-be-titled book.
A statement from the publisher which was released to media on Wednesday, April 2, mentions that the upcoming book will feature "candid" and "interesting" stories from the actor, who made his debut in "No Small Affair" starring Demi Moore.
Cryer "will open up about friendships and relationships, pay tribute to his mentors and offer readers a front-row seat as he reminisces about his life and experiences in showbiz over the last 30 years," New American Library announces.
"In these times of truly global crisis when fear is outracing hope, I think we can all be grateful that the guy who played Duckie in 'Pretty in Pink' is writing a book," the actor jokingly said in a statement. "It'll be filled with just what you'd expect from me; juicy tidbits on international monetary policy, catty comments regarding agriculture in Central Asia and, of course, forbidden anecdotes about stamp collecting. And maybe I'll talk about Charlie Sheen."
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs