'Two and a Half Men' Star Jon Cryer to Release Memoir
Jon Cryer, who already has 3-decade career in entertainment industry, is penning a memoir to be released next spring. The "Two and a Half Men" star teams up with New American Library, an imprint of Penguin Random House, for the yet-to-be-titled book.
A statement from the publisher which was released to media on Wednesday, April 2, mentions that the upcoming book will feature "candid" and "interesting" stories from the actor, who made his debut in "No Small Affair" starring Demi Moore.
Cryer "will open up about friendships and relationships, pay tribute to his mentors and offer readers a front-row seat as he reminisces about his life and experiences in showbiz over the last 30 years," New American Library announces.
"In these times of truly global crisis when fear is outracing hope, I think we can all be grateful that the guy who played Duckie in 'Pretty in Pink' is writing a book," the actor jokingly said in a statement. "It'll be filled with just what you'd expect from me; juicy tidbits on international monetary policy, catty comments regarding agriculture in Central Asia and, of course, forbidden anecdotes about stamp collecting. And maybe I'll talk about Charlie Sheen."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?