Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone Tease Collaboration
Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone are cooking up something in the studio. On Wednesday, April 2, the two heartthrobs took to Instagram to share a photo of them posing together with Young Money president Mack Maine and Cash Money founder Birdman.
"New music #YMCMB," the Canadian pop star captioned the photo. Meanwhile, Mahone who last year signed to Young Money Entertainment wrote, "What an amazing song last night..The world isn't ready!"
"Austin and Justin have met before and they really respect each other's music," a source close to the situation has confirmed. "Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album and had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin."
If the two pop sensations are indeed working on new music together, it won't be Bieber's first time to collaborate with a Young Money artist. In 2012, he teamed up with Nicki Minaj for "Beauty and a Beat". Last year, he tapped Lil Wayne and Tyga for "Backpack" and "Wait for a Minute" respectively.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'