Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone Tease Collaboration
Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone are cooking up something in the studio. On Wednesday, April 2, the two heartthrobs took to Instagram to share a photo of them posing together with Young Money president Mack Maine and Cash Money founder Birdman.
"New music #YMCMB," the Canadian pop star captioned the photo. Meanwhile, Mahone who last year signed to Young Money Entertainment wrote, "What an amazing song last night..The world isn't ready!"
"Austin and Justin have met before and they really respect each other's music," a source close to the situation has confirmed. "Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album and had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin."
If the two pop sensations are indeed working on new music together, it won't be Bieber's first time to collaborate with a Young Money artist. In 2012, he teamed up with Nicki Minaj for "Beauty and a Beat". Last year, he tapped Lil Wayne and Tyga for "Backpack" and "Wait for a Minute" respectively.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri