Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone Tease Collaboration
Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone are cooking up something in the studio. On Wednesday, April 2, the two heartthrobs took to Instagram to share a photo of them posing together with Young Money president Mack Maine and Cash Money founder Birdman.
"New music #YMCMB," the Canadian pop star captioned the photo. Meanwhile, Mahone who last year signed to Young Money Entertainment wrote, "What an amazing song last night..The world isn't ready!"
"Austin and Justin have met before and they really respect each other's music," a source close to the situation has confirmed. "Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album and had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin."
If the two pop sensations are indeed working on new music together, it won't be Bieber's first time to collaborate with a Young Money artist. In 2012, he teamed up with Nicki Minaj for "Beauty and a Beat". Last year, he tapped Lil Wayne and Tyga for "Backpack" and "Wait for a Minute" respectively.
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked