Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone Tease Collaboration
Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone are cooking up something in the studio. On Wednesday, April 2, the two heartthrobs took to Instagram to share a photo of them posing together with Young Money president Mack Maine and Cash Money founder Birdman.
"New music #YMCMB," the Canadian pop star captioned the photo. Meanwhile, Mahone who last year signed to Young Money Entertainment wrote, "What an amazing song last night..The world isn't ready!"
"Austin and Justin have met before and they really respect each other's music," a source close to the situation has confirmed. "Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album and had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin."
If the two pop sensations are indeed working on new music together, it won't be Bieber's first time to collaborate with a Young Money artist. In 2012, he teamed up with Nicki Minaj for "Beauty and a Beat". Last year, he tapped Lil Wayne and Tyga for "Backpack" and "Wait for a Minute" respectively.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly