Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone Tease Collaboration
Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone are cooking up something in the studio. On Wednesday, April 2, the two heartthrobs took to Instagram to share a photo of them posing together with Young Money president Mack Maine and Cash Money founder Birdman.
"New music #YMCMB," the Canadian pop star captioned the photo. Meanwhile, Mahone who last year signed to Young Money Entertainment wrote, "What an amazing song last night..The world isn't ready!"
"Austin and Justin have met before and they really respect each other's music," a source close to the situation has confirmed. "Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album and had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin."
If the two pop sensations are indeed working on new music together, it won't be Bieber's first time to collaborate with a Young Money artist. In 2012, he teamed up with Nicki Minaj for "Beauty and a Beat". Last year, he tapped Lil Wayne and Tyga for "Backpack" and "Wait for a Minute" respectively.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed