First Footage of NBC's 'Rosemary's Baby' Shows Joy and Fear
NBC has shared first footage from "Rosemary's Baby" via a newly-released teaser. Aptly titled "Fear Is Born", the video offers a glimpse of a couple's excitement of becoming parents which soon turns into fear and anxiety when she has health issue.
A remake of the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin, the four-hour miniseries stars Zoe Saldana as the titular mother. Patrick J. Adams plays her on-screen husband, while Jason Isaacs, Carole Bouquet and Christina Cole join in supporting roles.
The story centers on a young married couple who escapes New York and moves to Paris with hopes of leaving their sad past behind. After a series of unfortunate events, Rosemary and Guy Woodhouse are presented with an offer they can't refuse - an apartment at the most prestigious address in the city. Problem is, it comes with a haunted past and an immeasurable price.
Things seem to be perfect as Rosemary becomes pregnant and Guy's career takes off. But after she learns that her health is worrying, Guy seems to be pulling away from Rosemary and she suspects that her neighbors belong to a satanic cult that has evil plans for her unborn child.
Agnieszka Holland directs the small-screen adaptation of the psychological horror novel, which was turned into a 1968 feature film directed by Roman Polanski. The miniseries is set to debut this May on NBC.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked