Channing Tatum to Receive Trailblazer Award at 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Channing Tatum is picked to receive the third annual Trailblazer prize at the upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. He will be presented with the special award by his "Jupiter Ascending" co-star, Mila Kunis, during live telecast on April 13 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
"Channing Tatum is the quintessential leading man for the MTV audience," said MTV president Stephen Friedman. "He proves that an action hero can have both a quick wit and a large heart. Whether he's baring his soul in 'The Vow', his chest in 'Magic Mike' or his humor in '21 Jump Street', Channing proves that by committing everything, you can accomplish anything."
Another special honoree is Mark Wahlberg. The "Transformers: Age of Extinction" actor will be given Generation Award by "Entourage" cast like Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara.
Conan O'Brien will host the event. Ellie Goulding and Zedd will perform "Divergent" theme songs titled "Beating Heart" and "Find You" respectively. Shailene Woodley is set to present at the awards show along with her "The Fault in Our Stars" co-star Ansel Elgort. Other confirmed presenters are "The Other Woman (2014)" cast, Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs