Channing Tatum to Receive Trailblazer Award at 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Channing Tatum is picked to receive the third annual Trailblazer prize at the upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. He will be presented with the special award by his "Jupiter Ascending" co-star, Mila Kunis, during live telecast on April 13 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
"Channing Tatum is the quintessential leading man for the MTV audience," said MTV president Stephen Friedman. "He proves that an action hero can have both a quick wit and a large heart. Whether he's baring his soul in 'The Vow', his chest in 'Magic Mike' or his humor in '21 Jump Street', Channing proves that by committing everything, you can accomplish anything."
Another special honoree is Mark Wahlberg. The "Transformers: Age of Extinction" actor will be given Generation Award by "Entourage" cast like Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara.
Conan O'Brien will host the event. Ellie Goulding and Zedd will perform "Divergent" theme songs titled "Beating Heart" and "Find You" respectively. Shailene Woodley is set to present at the awards show along with her "The Fault in Our Stars" co-star Ansel Elgort. Other confirmed presenters are "The Other Woman (2014)" cast, Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son