Channing Tatum to Receive Trailblazer Award at 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Channing Tatum is picked to receive the third annual Trailblazer prize at the upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. He will be presented with the special award by his "Jupiter Ascending" co-star, Mila Kunis, during live telecast on April 13 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
"Channing Tatum is the quintessential leading man for the MTV audience," said MTV president Stephen Friedman. "He proves that an action hero can have both a quick wit and a large heart. Whether he's baring his soul in 'The Vow', his chest in 'Magic Mike' or his humor in '21 Jump Street', Channing proves that by committing everything, you can accomplish anything."
Another special honoree is Mark Wahlberg. The "Transformers: Age of Extinction" actor will be given Generation Award by "Entourage" cast like Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara.
Conan O'Brien will host the event. Ellie Goulding and Zedd will perform "Divergent" theme songs titled "Beating Heart" and "Find You" respectively. Shailene Woodley is set to present at the awards show along with her "The Fault in Our Stars" co-star Ansel Elgort. Other confirmed presenters are "The Other Woman (2014)" cast, Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!