'Lucy' Trailer: Scarlett Johansson Is Super Fast and Super Strong
A trailer for Luc Besson's new film "Lucy" has landed online, after getting premiered at the CinemaCon last week. It features Scarlett Johansson turning into a superhuman in an unlikely way. While many other superheroes gained their powers from super serum, gamma radiations or their alien roots, she got hers from drug.
Set in a world that is run by the mob, street gangs, drug addicts and corrupted cops, the movie follows the titular character who is forced to become a drug mule. But the drug planted inside her tummy instead goes into her system, transforming her into an ass-kicking machine. She now can absorb knowledge instantaneously, is able to move objects with her mind, and can't feel pain and other discomforts.
The movie is written by Besson and supported by Morgan Freeman. It is due to open in theaters Nationwide on August 8.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed