'Lucy' Trailer: Scarlett Johansson Is Super Fast and Super Strong
A trailer for Luc Besson's new film "Lucy" has landed online, after getting premiered at the CinemaCon last week. It features Scarlett Johansson turning into a superhuman in an unlikely way. While many other superheroes gained their powers from super serum, gamma radiations or their alien roots, she got hers from drug.
Set in a world that is run by the mob, street gangs, drug addicts and corrupted cops, the movie follows the titular character who is forced to become a drug mule. But the drug planted inside her tummy instead goes into her system, transforming her into an ass-kicking machine. She now can absorb knowledge instantaneously, is able to move objects with her mind, and can't feel pain and other discomforts.
The movie is written by Besson and supported by Morgan Freeman. It is due to open in theaters Nationwide on August 8.
More Lucy News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie