'Lucy' Trailer: Scarlett Johansson Is Super Fast and Super Strong
A trailer for Luc Besson's new film "Lucy" has landed online, after getting premiered at the CinemaCon last week. It features Scarlett Johansson turning into a superhuman in an unlikely way. While many other superheroes gained their powers from super serum, gamma radiations or their alien roots, she got hers from drug.
Set in a world that is run by the mob, street gangs, drug addicts and corrupted cops, the movie follows the titular character who is forced to become a drug mule. But the drug planted inside her tummy instead goes into her system, transforming her into an ass-kicking machine. She now can absorb knowledge instantaneously, is able to move objects with her mind, and can't feel pain and other discomforts.
The movie is written by Besson and supported by Morgan Freeman. It is due to open in theaters Nationwide on August 8.
More Lucy News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'