'Lucy' Trailer: Scarlett Johansson Is Super Fast and Super Strong
A trailer for Luc Besson's new film "Lucy" has landed online, after getting premiered at the CinemaCon last week. It features Scarlett Johansson turning into a superhuman in an unlikely way. While many other superheroes gained their powers from super serum, gamma radiations or their alien roots, she got hers from drug.
Set in a world that is run by the mob, street gangs, drug addicts and corrupted cops, the movie follows the titular character who is forced to become a drug mule. But the drug planted inside her tummy instead goes into her system, transforming her into an ass-kicking machine. She now can absorb knowledge instantaneously, is able to move objects with her mind, and can't feel pain and other discomforts.
The movie is written by Besson and supported by Morgan Freeman. It is due to open in theaters Nationwide on August 8.
More Lucy News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account