'Lucy' Trailer: Scarlett Johansson Is Super Fast and Super Strong
A trailer for Luc Besson's new film "Lucy" has landed online, after getting premiered at the CinemaCon last week. It features Scarlett Johansson turning into a superhuman in an unlikely way. While many other superheroes gained their powers from super serum, gamma radiations or their alien roots, she got hers from drug.
Set in a world that is run by the mob, street gangs, drug addicts and corrupted cops, the movie follows the titular character who is forced to become a drug mule. But the drug planted inside her tummy instead goes into her system, transforming her into an ass-kicking machine. She now can absorb knowledge instantaneously, is able to move objects with her mind, and can't feel pain and other discomforts.
The movie is written by Besson and supported by Morgan Freeman. It is due to open in theaters Nationwide on August 8.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'