'Client List' Star Colin Egglesfield Arrested on Disorderly Conduct
Colin Egglesfield got in trouble with the law over the weekend when he reportedly went ballistic at an art show. The "The Client List" star was arrested on Saturday, March 29 in Tempe, Arizona for one count of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal damage.
According to Tempe Police Department's arrest record, Egglesfield was knocking over metal stanchions, flipping over a table, and breaking several signs inside a tent set. An insider told Us Weekly, it "wasn't a rampage or anything like that. Something went missing from his group and he was looking for it." The source added he was "very upset."
The 41-year-old actor was released on $1,000 bond.
Just a couple of days after his arrest, Egglesfield was spotted on a date with Malin Akerman who announced her separation from husband Roberto Zincone five months ago. He looked in great spirits as they dined in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, April 1.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding