'Client List' Star Colin Egglesfield Arrested on Disorderly Conduct
Colin Egglesfield got in trouble with the law over the weekend when he reportedly went ballistic at an art show. The "The Client List" star was arrested on Saturday, March 29 in Tempe, Arizona for one count of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal damage.
According to Tempe Police Department's arrest record, Egglesfield was knocking over metal stanchions, flipping over a table, and breaking several signs inside a tent set. An insider told Us Weekly, it "wasn't a rampage or anything like that. Something went missing from his group and he was looking for it." The source added he was "very upset."
The 41-year-old actor was released on $1,000 bond.
Just a couple of days after his arrest, Egglesfield was spotted on a date with Malin Akerman who announced her separation from husband Roberto Zincone five months ago. He looked in great spirits as they dined in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, April 1.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts