'Client List' Star Colin Egglesfield Arrested on Disorderly Conduct
Colin Egglesfield got in trouble with the law over the weekend when he reportedly went ballistic at an art show. The "The Client List" star was arrested on Saturday, March 29 in Tempe, Arizona for one count of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal damage.
According to Tempe Police Department's arrest record, Egglesfield was knocking over metal stanchions, flipping over a table, and breaking several signs inside a tent set. An insider told Us Weekly, it "wasn't a rampage or anything like that. Something went missing from his group and he was looking for it." The source added he was "very upset."
The 41-year-old actor was released on $1,000 bond.
Just a couple of days after his arrest, Egglesfield was spotted on a date with Malin Akerman who announced her separation from husband Roberto Zincone five months ago. He looked in great spirits as they dined in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, April 1.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns