'Client List' Star Colin Egglesfield Arrested on Disorderly Conduct
Colin Egglesfield got in trouble with the law over the weekend when he reportedly went ballistic at an art show. The "The Client List" star was arrested on Saturday, March 29 in Tempe, Arizona for one count of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal damage.
According to Tempe Police Department's arrest record, Egglesfield was knocking over metal stanchions, flipping over a table, and breaking several signs inside a tent set. An insider told Us Weekly, it "wasn't a rampage or anything like that. Something went missing from his group and he was looking for it." The source added he was "very upset."
The 41-year-old actor was released on $1,000 bond.
Just a couple of days after his arrest, Egglesfield was spotted on a date with Malin Akerman who announced her separation from husband Roberto Zincone five months ago. He looked in great spirits as they dined in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, April 1.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones