'Client List' Star Colin Egglesfield Arrested on Disorderly Conduct
Colin Egglesfield got in trouble with the law over the weekend when he reportedly went ballistic at an art show. The "The Client List" star was arrested on Saturday, March 29 in Tempe, Arizona for one count of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal damage.
According to Tempe Police Department's arrest record, Egglesfield was knocking over metal stanchions, flipping over a table, and breaking several signs inside a tent set. An insider told Us Weekly, it "wasn't a rampage or anything like that. Something went missing from his group and he was looking for it." The source added he was "very upset."
The 41-year-old actor was released on $1,000 bond.
Just a couple of days after his arrest, Egglesfield was spotted on a date with Malin Akerman who announced her separation from husband Roberto Zincone five months ago. He looked in great spirits as they dined in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, April 1.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed