Kaley Cuoco Finally Admits to Getting Boob Job
Kaley Cuoco has admitted to going under the knife to enhance her look. The "The Big Bang Theory" star has been the subject of boob job rumors for years and she has finally come clean in an interview with Cosmopolitan.
Cuoco had the breast augmentation surgery at the age of 18. The 28-year-old actress said, "[It was the] best decision [I] ever made." That, however, did not stop her from being insecure. "I started reading [the social media comments] and thought, 'Maybe I need to make more of an effort and not go out in my UGGs and be disgusting,' " Cuoco told the magazine.
She continued, "So I started putting on make-up. And they started writing, 'Wow, someone really likes being in front of the camera' and 'Her hair's done now for coffee'. I couldn't do anything right. Why am I reading this stuff? But I'm obsessed. I openly admit to being totally insane about that."
Cuoco has actually addressed the plastic surgery rumor back in 2002, two years before she got her own. "I'm only 16 years old but I can understand why many other stars have chosen to change their looks," she told Entertainment Tonight.
Cosmo team has praised her decision to be honest. Fashion director, Aya Kanai, said, "Not only is she honest about all the wonderful and great things that she loves about her life, but she's also open and honest about the things that she wanted to change."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off