Regina Spektor Announced Birth of Her First Child
Regina Spektor is officially a mother. The Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter announced on Thursday, April 1 that she had given birth to her first child, a baby boy, with husband Jack Dishel.
"I wanted to let you know that Jack and I have been happily hanging out with our new little son and that all is going great!" she wrote on her Facebook page. "Thank you for the tons of well wishes and good vibes- we wish them all right back at ya."
The 34-year-old musician added, "As you may have noticed, we're pretty private so we won't be posting any pictures or updates about him. But we can report that he's super CUTE!!!" She signed the post, "mama regi & papa jack (and lil dude too :))."
Spektor announced that she was expecting a child in January, saying she would skip the Grammy Awards ceremony because she was "super pregnant at the moment." Spektor and Dishel tied the knot in 2011.
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner