Regina Spektor Announced Birth of Her First Child
Regina Spektor is officially a mother. The Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter announced on Thursday, April 1 that she had given birth to her first child, a baby boy, with husband Jack Dishel.
"I wanted to let you know that Jack and I have been happily hanging out with our new little son and that all is going great!" she wrote on her Facebook page. "Thank you for the tons of well wishes and good vibes- we wish them all right back at ya."
The 34-year-old musician added, "As you may have noticed, we're pretty private so we won't be posting any pictures or updates about him. But we can report that he's super CUTE!!!" She signed the post, "mama regi & papa jack (and lil dude too :))."
Spektor announced that she was expecting a child in January, saying she would skip the Grammy Awards ceremony because she was "super pregnant at the moment." Spektor and Dishel tied the knot in 2011.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie