Regina Spektor Announced Birth of Her First Child
Regina Spektor is officially a mother. The Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter announced on Thursday, April 1 that she had given birth to her first child, a baby boy, with husband Jack Dishel.
"I wanted to let you know that Jack and I have been happily hanging out with our new little son and that all is going great!" she wrote on her Facebook page. "Thank you for the tons of well wishes and good vibes- we wish them all right back at ya."
The 34-year-old musician added, "As you may have noticed, we're pretty private so we won't be posting any pictures or updates about him. But we can report that he's super CUTE!!!" She signed the post, "mama regi & papa jack (and lil dude too :))."
Spektor announced that she was expecting a child in January, saying she would skip the Grammy Awards ceremony because she was "super pregnant at the moment." Spektor and Dishel tied the knot in 2011.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?