Regina Spektor Announced Birth of Her First Child
Regina Spektor is officially a mother. The Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter announced on Thursday, April 1 that she had given birth to her first child, a baby boy, with husband Jack Dishel.
"I wanted to let you know that Jack and I have been happily hanging out with our new little son and that all is going great!" she wrote on her Facebook page. "Thank you for the tons of well wishes and good vibes- we wish them all right back at ya."
The 34-year-old musician added, "As you may have noticed, we're pretty private so we won't be posting any pictures or updates about him. But we can report that he's super CUTE!!!" She signed the post, "mama regi & papa jack (and lil dude too :))."
Spektor announced that she was expecting a child in January, saying she would skip the Grammy Awards ceremony because she was "super pregnant at the moment." Spektor and Dishel tied the knot in 2011.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up