Regina Spektor Announced Birth of Her First Child
Regina Spektor is officially a mother. The Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter announced on Thursday, April 1 that she had given birth to her first child, a baby boy, with husband Jack Dishel.
"I wanted to let you know that Jack and I have been happily hanging out with our new little son and that all is going great!" she wrote on her Facebook page. "Thank you for the tons of well wishes and good vibes- we wish them all right back at ya."
The 34-year-old musician added, "As you may have noticed, we're pretty private so we won't be posting any pictures or updates about him. But we can report that he's super CUTE!!!" She signed the post, "mama regi & papa jack (and lil dude too :))."
Spektor announced that she was expecting a child in January, saying she would skip the Grammy Awards ceremony because she was "super pregnant at the moment." Spektor and Dishel tied the knot in 2011.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'