Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney to Welcome Third Child
Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts is expecting his third child with wife Tiffany Fallon. A representative for the country star confirmed that the baby would arrive in late summer.
"We are so thrilled and feel so blessed to bring another little angel into our world," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. Rooney and Fallon are already parents to 5-year-old son Jagger Donovan and 3-year-old daughter Raquel Blue.
"Jagger and Rocky are very excited too," they added. "They're going to make a great 'big brother-big sister duo' as the Rooney circus continues." Rooney married the 2001 second runner-up of Miss USA in April 2006.
Rooney's bandmate Jay DeMarcus has extended his congratulations to the happy parents. He tweeted on Sunday, March 30, "Congrats to my brother @JoeDonRooney," he wrote. "I'm proud to be an uncle again!!! @Tiffallon, love you guys!!!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie