Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney to Welcome Third Child
Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts is expecting his third child with wife Tiffany Fallon. A representative for the country star confirmed that the baby would arrive in late summer.
"We are so thrilled and feel so blessed to bring another little angel into our world," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. Rooney and Fallon are already parents to 5-year-old son Jagger Donovan and 3-year-old daughter Raquel Blue.
"Jagger and Rocky are very excited too," they added. "They're going to make a great 'big brother-big sister duo' as the Rooney circus continues." Rooney married the 2001 second runner-up of Miss USA in April 2006.
Rooney's bandmate Jay DeMarcus has extended his congratulations to the happy parents. He tweeted on Sunday, March 30, "Congrats to my brother @JoeDonRooney," he wrote. "I'm proud to be an uncle again!!! @Tiffallon, love you guys!!!"
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope