Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney to Welcome Third Child
Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts is expecting his third child with wife Tiffany Fallon. A representative for the country star confirmed that the baby would arrive in late summer.
"We are so thrilled and feel so blessed to bring another little angel into our world," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. Rooney and Fallon are already parents to 5-year-old son Jagger Donovan and 3-year-old daughter Raquel Blue.
"Jagger and Rocky are very excited too," they added. "They're going to make a great 'big brother-big sister duo' as the Rooney circus continues." Rooney married the 2001 second runner-up of Miss USA in April 2006.
Rooney's bandmate Jay DeMarcus has extended his congratulations to the happy parents. He tweeted on Sunday, March 30, "Congrats to my brother @JoeDonRooney," he wrote. "I'm proud to be an uncle again!!! @Tiffallon, love you guys!!!"
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars