Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney to Welcome Third Child
Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts is expecting his third child with wife Tiffany Fallon. A representative for the country star confirmed that the baby would arrive in late summer.
"We are so thrilled and feel so blessed to bring another little angel into our world," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. Rooney and Fallon are already parents to 5-year-old son Jagger Donovan and 3-year-old daughter Raquel Blue.
"Jagger and Rocky are very excited too," they added. "They're going to make a great 'big brother-big sister duo' as the Rooney circus continues." Rooney married the 2001 second runner-up of Miss USA in April 2006.
Rooney's bandmate Jay DeMarcus has extended his congratulations to the happy parents. He tweeted on Sunday, March 30, "Congrats to my brother @JoeDonRooney," he wrote. "I'm proud to be an uncle again!!! @Tiffallon, love you guys!!!"
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds