Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney to Welcome Third Child
Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts is expecting his third child with wife Tiffany Fallon. A representative for the country star confirmed that the baby would arrive in late summer.
"We are so thrilled and feel so blessed to bring another little angel into our world," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. Rooney and Fallon are already parents to 5-year-old son Jagger Donovan and 3-year-old daughter Raquel Blue.
"Jagger and Rocky are very excited too," they added. "They're going to make a great 'big brother-big sister duo' as the Rooney circus continues." Rooney married the 2001 second runner-up of Miss USA in April 2006.
Rooney's bandmate Jay DeMarcus has extended his congratulations to the happy parents. He tweeted on Sunday, March 30, "Congrats to my brother @JoeDonRooney," he wrote. "I'm proud to be an uncle again!!! @Tiffallon, love you guys!!!"
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'