'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' 1.17 Preview: Trust No One
Trust issue once again rocks "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." in next week's episode. "I don't know what's happening, I wish I could... You have to believe," Agent May tells Agent Coulson who points his gun to her, hardly believing what she's said.
According to the official synopsis, Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst. Meanwhile, the team is battling enemy from outside force.
"Turn, Turn, Turn" will air Tuesday, March 8 at 8/7c on ABC. It's the "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" crossover episode which was teased at the Paleyfest on March 23.
Showrunner Maurissa Tancharoen recently revealed how the crossover episode would relate to the movie, saying, "In the movies, everything happens on a much bigger scale and on our show we get to explore the details and the personal fallout the personal consequences of all the big things you see on the films."
More Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage