'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' 1.17 Preview: Trust No One
Trust issue once again rocks "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." in next week's episode. "I don't know what's happening, I wish I could... You have to believe," Agent May tells Agent Coulson who points his gun to her, hardly believing what she's said.
According to the official synopsis, Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst. Meanwhile, the team is battling enemy from outside force.
"Turn, Turn, Turn" will air Tuesday, March 8 at 8/7c on ABC. It's the "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" crossover episode which was teased at the Paleyfest on March 23.
Showrunner Maurissa Tancharoen recently revealed how the crossover episode would relate to the movie, saying, "In the movies, everything happens on a much bigger scale and on our show we get to explore the details and the personal fallout the personal consequences of all the big things you see on the films."
More Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'