'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' 1.17 Preview: Trust No One
Trust issue once again rocks "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." in next week's episode. "I don't know what's happening, I wish I could... You have to believe," Agent May tells Agent Coulson who points his gun to her, hardly believing what she's said.
According to the official synopsis, Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst. Meanwhile, the team is battling enemy from outside force.
"Turn, Turn, Turn" will air Tuesday, March 8 at 8/7c on ABC. It's the "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" crossover episode which was teased at the Paleyfest on March 23.
Showrunner Maurissa Tancharoen recently revealed how the crossover episode would relate to the movie, saying, "In the movies, everything happens on a much bigger scale and on our show we get to explore the details and the personal fallout the personal consequences of all the big things you see on the films."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism