'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' 1.17 Preview: Trust No One
Trust issue once again rocks "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." in next week's episode. "I don't know what's happening, I wish I could... You have to believe," Agent May tells Agent Coulson who points his gun to her, hardly believing what she's said.
According to the official synopsis, Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst. Meanwhile, the team is battling enemy from outside force.
"Turn, Turn, Turn" will air Tuesday, March 8 at 8/7c on ABC. It's the "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" crossover episode which was teased at the Paleyfest on March 23.
Showrunner Maurissa Tancharoen recently revealed how the crossover episode would relate to the movie, saying, "In the movies, everything happens on a much bigger scale and on our show we get to explore the details and the personal fallout the personal consequences of all the big things you see on the films."
More Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group