'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' 1.17 Preview: Trust No One
Trust issue once again rocks "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." in next week's episode. "I don't know what's happening, I wish I could... You have to believe," Agent May tells Agent Coulson who points his gun to her, hardly believing what she's said.
According to the official synopsis, Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst. Meanwhile, the team is battling enemy from outside force.
"Turn, Turn, Turn" will air Tuesday, March 8 at 8/7c on ABC. It's the "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" crossover episode which was teased at the Paleyfest on March 23.
Showrunner Maurissa Tancharoen recently revealed how the crossover episode would relate to the movie, saying, "In the movies, everything happens on a much bigger scale and on our show we get to explore the details and the personal fallout the personal consequences of all the big things you see on the films."
More Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date