Miley Cyrus on Pet Pooch Floyd's Death: 'This Is Unbearable'
Miley Cyrus is mourning the death of her beloved pet pooch, Floyd. The "Wrecking Ball" singer announced the sad news in some Twitter posts on Tuesday, April 1. "Today is the 2nd worst day of my life," Cyrus wrote.
"I don't wanna say it because I don't want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken," she wrote again. "I know I don't mean it but I wish he would've taken me with him. This is unbearable. What am I gonna do without him? I am miserable."
Cyrus, who is currently on her "Bangerz" tour, apologized to fans in her next tweet. "I'm sorry in advance if I am not myself tomorrow Boston. I will try my best to be my best," the grieving star said.
Fans of the twerking singer took to social media upon learning the sad news. A fan who thought that it was April Fools' joke commented, "Please tell me this isn't joke! Miley." Another Twitter user wrote, "U better not be lying PLS this would be the cruelest prank :(."
"I'm so sorry for your loss, Miles :'( Remember, that we all love you and are here for you. It gets better, even though it doesn't seem like it right now," a fan wrote on Instagram. "I'm so sad about it :( Don't worry, everything's is gonna be all right," another person wrote.
I know I don't mean it but I wish he would've taken me with him Ã�Â°Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�Â¿ this is unbearable. What am I gonna do without him? pic.twitter.com/Jq9HEvBsw6— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 2, 2014
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease