50 Cent Releases 'Smoke' Music Video Ft. Trey Songz
50 Cent has debuted a new song titled "Smoke" and its accompanying music video. The track was produced by Dr. Dre and Dawaun Parker and it features the smooth vocals from Trey Songz on the hook.
For the visuals, it centers on a female agent who's sent to find 50 who's gone missing. The lady takes on the bad guys before discovering the rapper being tied in the trunk of a car. The video, which ends with a "to be continued" message, was directed by Eif Rivera.
"Smoke" precedes the arrival of 50's highly-anticipated new album, "Animal Ambition". Featuring contributions from the likes of Dr. Dre, Jadakiss, Styles P, Trey Songz and Prodigy of Mobb Deep, the record is due out on June 3.
"Overall, the project is about prosperity," 50 Cent recently told MTV of his new album. "The first joint I put out was 'Hold on'. and it's about the envy or jealousy connected to doing too well in front of people in the environment I grew up in."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board