Halle Berry Says Husband Olivier Martinez Is 'Delicious'
Halle Berry shared a glimpse of her life with children Nahla and Maceo as well as her husband Olivier Martinez in a new interview with Extra. The actress, who reportedly had difficulties in her marriage, gushed over the French actor while promoting new movie "Frankie and Alice".
The actress, who plays Storm in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", said of Martinez's appearance on "Revenge", "I'm going to follow his little arc along. I'm very proud of him..." She added, "I think he's delicious."
Berry, who welcomed son Maceo 5 months ago, additionally talked about her children, saying that breastfeeding contributed to her slim figure. "Every mother should breastfeed. It's the quickest way to shed the initial weight and then you have to eat right," she shared.
After having baby brother, the 5-year-old Nahla apparently is very excited about being a sister. "It's like one of her doll babies came alive. She gets to take care of him, feed him, change his diapers, play with him, dress him up in different clothes like five times a day because she can, so she loves it," the 47-year-old star gushed.
"What I'm learning to do, trying to right now, is find the balance... my baby is always with me on set. I bring my daughter after school. I have a nursery there, a playroom for her, so I try to make it as nice as I can for them to spend time with them, see them," says the actress who is set to appear on a TV series "Extant".
More Halle Berry News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat