James Gandolfini's Final Film 'The Drop' Releases Trailer
James Gandolfini's final performance in a feature film is previewed through a trailer for crime drama "The Drop". The late actor and Tom Hardy play on-screen buddies, Marv and Bob, who are entangled in a messy business with local criminals.
The story is set in Brooklyn where local bars are used as a money-laundering "drops." Bob and Marv face some angry gangsters after masked men robbed their establishment and took off with all the money. Now they have to think of a way out before someone gets hurt.
The movie was formerly titled "Animal Rescue". Supported by "Prometheus" actress Noomi Rapace, it is scheduled to make its way out across the United States on September 19.
Gandolfini died of heart attack on June 19, 2013 during a vacation in Rome. He was 51.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!