James Gandolfini's Final Film 'The Drop' Releases Trailer
James Gandolfini's final performance in a feature film is previewed through a trailer for crime drama "The Drop". The late actor and Tom Hardy play on-screen buddies, Marv and Bob, who are entangled in a messy business with local criminals.
The story is set in Brooklyn where local bars are used as a money-laundering "drops." Bob and Marv face some angry gangsters after masked men robbed their establishment and took off with all the money. Now they have to think of a way out before someone gets hurt.
The movie was formerly titled "Animal Rescue". Supported by "Prometheus" actress Noomi Rapace, it is scheduled to make its way out across the United States on September 19.
Gandolfini died of heart attack on June 19, 2013 during a vacation in Rome. He was 51.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos