James Gandolfini's Final Film 'The Drop' Releases Trailer
James Gandolfini's final performance in a feature film is previewed through a trailer for crime drama "The Drop". The late actor and Tom Hardy play on-screen buddies, Marv and Bob, who are entangled in a messy business with local criminals.
The story is set in Brooklyn where local bars are used as a money-laundering "drops." Bob and Marv face some angry gangsters after masked men robbed their establishment and took off with all the money. Now they have to think of a way out before someone gets hurt.
The movie was formerly titled "Animal Rescue". Supported by "Prometheus" actress Noomi Rapace, it is scheduled to make its way out across the United States on September 19.
Gandolfini died of heart attack on June 19, 2013 during a vacation in Rome. He was 51.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!