James Gandolfini's Final Film 'The Drop' Releases Trailer
James Gandolfini's final performance in a feature film is previewed through a trailer for crime drama "The Drop". The late actor and Tom Hardy play on-screen buddies, Marv and Bob, who are entangled in a messy business with local criminals.
The story is set in Brooklyn where local bars are used as a money-laundering "drops." Bob and Marv face some angry gangsters after masked men robbed their establishment and took off with all the money. Now they have to think of a way out before someone gets hurt.
The movie was formerly titled "Animal Rescue". Supported by "Prometheus" actress Noomi Rapace, it is scheduled to make its way out across the United States on September 19.
Gandolfini died of heart attack on June 19, 2013 during a vacation in Rome. He was 51.
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site