James Gandolfini's Final Film 'The Drop' Releases Trailer
James Gandolfini's final performance in a feature film is previewed through a trailer for crime drama "The Drop". The late actor and Tom Hardy play on-screen buddies, Marv and Bob, who are entangled in a messy business with local criminals.
The story is set in Brooklyn where local bars are used as a money-laundering "drops." Bob and Marv face some angry gangsters after masked men robbed their establishment and took off with all the money. Now they have to think of a way out before someone gets hurt.
The movie was formerly titled "Animal Rescue". Supported by "Prometheus" actress Noomi Rapace, it is scheduled to make its way out across the United States on September 19.
Gandolfini died of heart attack on June 19, 2013 during a vacation in Rome. He was 51.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'