Lady GaGa to Perform on 'Late Show' for the First Time on April 2
Lady GaGa has been announced as a performer for the Wednesday, April 2 episode of "Late Show with David Letterman". This will mark the Mother Monster's first time to take the stage on the CBS late night show.
However, it won't be her first time to make an appearance on the show hosted by David Letterman. The "Applause" singer, who turned 28 last week, first visited it when she sat down for an interview on May 23, 2011.
GaGa is still promoting her latest album, "ARTPOP", which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release late last year. G.U.Y. has been released as the third single off the record. The song's music video, featuring cameos from the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", was released a couple weeks ago.
She is currently in the midst of performing seven sold-out shows at Roseland Ballroom. Running from March 28 through April 7, the shows will be the last performances at the famed concert hall before the venue officially closes forever.
More Lady GaGa News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'