Lady GaGa to Perform on 'Late Show' for the First Time on April 2
Lady GaGa has been announced as a performer for the Wednesday, April 2 episode of "Late Show with David Letterman". This will mark the Mother Monster's first time to take the stage on the CBS late night show.
However, it won't be her first time to make an appearance on the show hosted by David Letterman. The "Applause" singer, who turned 28 last week, first visited it when she sat down for an interview on May 23, 2011.
GaGa is still promoting her latest album, "ARTPOP", which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release late last year. G.U.Y. has been released as the third single off the record. The song's music video, featuring cameos from the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", was released a couple weeks ago.
She is currently in the midst of performing seven sold-out shows at Roseland Ballroom. Running from March 28 through April 7, the shows will be the last performances at the famed concert hall before the venue officially closes forever.
More Lady GaGa News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars