Lady GaGa to Perform on 'Late Show' for the First Time on April 2
Lady GaGa has been announced as a performer for the Wednesday, April 2 episode of "Late Show with David Letterman". This will mark the Mother Monster's first time to take the stage on the CBS late night show.
However, it won't be her first time to make an appearance on the show hosted by David Letterman. The "Applause" singer, who turned 28 last week, first visited it when she sat down for an interview on May 23, 2011.
GaGa is still promoting her latest album, "ARTPOP", which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release late last year. G.U.Y. has been released as the third single off the record. The song's music video, featuring cameos from the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", was released a couple weeks ago.
She is currently in the midst of performing seven sold-out shows at Roseland Ballroom. Running from March 28 through April 7, the shows will be the last performances at the famed concert hall before the venue officially closes forever.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'