Lady GaGa to Perform on 'Late Show' for the First Time on April 2
Lady GaGa has been announced as a performer for the Wednesday, April 2 episode of "Late Show with David Letterman". This will mark the Mother Monster's first time to take the stage on the CBS late night show.
However, it won't be her first time to make an appearance on the show hosted by David Letterman. The "Applause" singer, who turned 28 last week, first visited it when she sat down for an interview on May 23, 2011.
GaGa is still promoting her latest album, "ARTPOP", which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release late last year. G.U.Y. has been released as the third single off the record. The song's music video, featuring cameos from the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", was released a couple weeks ago.
She is currently in the midst of performing seven sold-out shows at Roseland Ballroom. Running from March 28 through April 7, the shows will be the last performances at the famed concert hall before the venue officially closes forever.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri