Lady GaGa to Perform on 'Late Show' for the First Time on April 2
Lady GaGa has been announced as a performer for the Wednesday, April 2 episode of "Late Show with David Letterman". This will mark the Mother Monster's first time to take the stage on the CBS late night show.
However, it won't be her first time to make an appearance on the show hosted by David Letterman. The "Applause" singer, who turned 28 last week, first visited it when she sat down for an interview on May 23, 2011.
GaGa is still promoting her latest album, "ARTPOP", which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release late last year. G.U.Y. has been released as the third single off the record. The song's music video, featuring cameos from the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", was released a couple weeks ago.
She is currently in the midst of performing seven sold-out shows at Roseland Ballroom. Running from March 28 through April 7, the shows will be the last performances at the famed concert hall before the venue officially closes forever.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal