Kaley Cuoco on Past Fling With Henry Cavill: 'No One Following Me Until I Met Superman'
Kaley Cuoco graces the cover of May issue of Cosmopolitan. The actress, who sports a sleeveless top and hot pants on the front page, opens up about how her life changed after fling with Henry Cavill last year as well as former boyfriend Johnny Galecki.
"I had no one following me until I met Superman," she tells the magazine of their 10-day fling. "I've been in this business for 20 years, and my whole life, I could go anywhere, do anything. There had not been one paparazzi photo of me until like several months ago. The recognition was crazy."
In the interview, Cuoco also speaks fondly of her co-star on "The Big Bang Theory" whom she dated quietly for two years. "It took a minute, a bit of awkwardness. By the grace of God, we became best buddies and moved on in such an elegant way," she says of splitting from Galecki. "[He's] one of my closest friends. He was in the front row at my wedding, with a huge smile on his face."
The 28-year-old actress, who got engaged to Ryan Sweeting after three months of dating and got married shortly later, says of their romance, "I admit it happened fast, but that's who I am. When we met, I knew he was the one." Cuoco gushes, "[At my wedding], I felt like a rock star and a bad**s. What was amazing in that room, it was so full of love. It was like nothing I'd ever been to before, and it was exactly what we wanted it to be. It was the eighth wonder of the world, the greatest wedding of all time."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones