Kaley Cuoco on Past Fling With Henry Cavill: 'No One Following Me Until I Met Superman'
Kaley Cuoco graces the cover of May issue of Cosmopolitan. The actress, who sports a sleeveless top and hot pants on the front page, opens up about how her life changed after fling with Henry Cavill last year as well as former boyfriend Johnny Galecki.
"I had no one following me until I met Superman," she tells the magazine of their 10-day fling. "I've been in this business for 20 years, and my whole life, I could go anywhere, do anything. There had not been one paparazzi photo of me until like several months ago. The recognition was crazy."
In the interview, Cuoco also speaks fondly of her co-star on "The Big Bang Theory" whom she dated quietly for two years. "It took a minute, a bit of awkwardness. By the grace of God, we became best buddies and moved on in such an elegant way," she says of splitting from Galecki. "[He's] one of my closest friends. He was in the front row at my wedding, with a huge smile on his face."
The 28-year-old actress, who got engaged to Ryan Sweeting after three months of dating and got married shortly later, says of their romance, "I admit it happened fast, but that's who I am. When we met, I knew he was the one." Cuoco gushes, "[At my wedding], I felt like a rock star and a bad**s. What was amazing in that room, it was so full of love. It was like nothing I'd ever been to before, and it was exactly what we wanted it to be. It was the eighth wonder of the world, the greatest wedding of all time."
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China