Kaley Cuoco on Past Fling With Henry Cavill: 'No One Following Me Until I Met Superman'
Kaley Cuoco graces the cover of May issue of Cosmopolitan. The actress, who sports a sleeveless top and hot pants on the front page, opens up about how her life changed after fling with Henry Cavill last year as well as former boyfriend Johnny Galecki.
"I had no one following me until I met Superman," she tells the magazine of their 10-day fling. "I've been in this business for 20 years, and my whole life, I could go anywhere, do anything. There had not been one paparazzi photo of me until like several months ago. The recognition was crazy."
In the interview, Cuoco also speaks fondly of her co-star on "The Big Bang Theory" whom she dated quietly for two years. "It took a minute, a bit of awkwardness. By the grace of God, we became best buddies and moved on in such an elegant way," she says of splitting from Galecki. "[He's] one of my closest friends. He was in the front row at my wedding, with a huge smile on his face."
The 28-year-old actress, who got engaged to Ryan Sweeting after three months of dating and got married shortly later, says of their romance, "I admit it happened fast, but that's who I am. When we met, I knew he was the one." Cuoco gushes, "[At my wedding], I felt like a rock star and a bad**s. What was amazing in that room, it was so full of love. It was like nothing I'd ever been to before, and it was exactly what we wanted it to be. It was the eighth wonder of the world, the greatest wedding of all time."
More Kaley Cuoco News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip