Lance Bass Pranks Fans With NSYNC Reunion Announcement on April Fools' Day
NSYNC, which is currently on their lengthy hiatus, pranked fans with reunion news on April Fools' day. On Tuesday, the boyband's member Lance Bass took to Twitter to tell his followers that 2 new songs by NSYNC and a tour would arrive in 2015.
He also attached a link to an article on Ryan Seacrest's website. The story claimed that NSYNC's new album would be "a greatest hits collection plus two new tracks, one of which will be a collaboration with Miley Cyrus."
"The 'Wrecking Ball' singer will also serve as *NSYNC's opening act when they launch their 'There Are Still No Strings Attached' world tour next year," the story added.
The story ended with a message telling readers that they'd been fooled. "April Fools! The above story is just a fun fabrication ... hope you had a good laugh with us," it read.
NSYNC, which comprises of Bass, Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, decided to take a break in 2002. Last August, they reunited for a brief performance at MTV Video Music Awards.
More NSYNC News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media