Lance Bass Pranks Fans With NSYNC Reunion Announcement on April Fools' Day
NSYNC, which is currently on their lengthy hiatus, pranked fans with reunion news on April Fools' day. On Tuesday, the boyband's member Lance Bass took to Twitter to tell his followers that 2 new songs by NSYNC and a tour would arrive in 2015.
He also attached a link to an article on Ryan Seacrest's website. The story claimed that NSYNC's new album would be "a greatest hits collection plus two new tracks, one of which will be a collaboration with Miley Cyrus."
"The 'Wrecking Ball' singer will also serve as *NSYNC's opening act when they launch their 'There Are Still No Strings Attached' world tour next year," the story added.
The story ended with a message telling readers that they'd been fooled. "April Fools! The above story is just a fun fabrication ... hope you had a good laugh with us," it read.
NSYNC, which comprises of Bass, Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, decided to take a break in 2002. Last August, they reunited for a brief performance at MTV Video Music Awards.
More NSYNC News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified