Lance Bass Pranks Fans With NSYNC Reunion Announcement on April Fools' Day
NSYNC, which is currently on their lengthy hiatus, pranked fans with reunion news on April Fools' day. On Tuesday, the boyband's member Lance Bass took to Twitter to tell his followers that 2 new songs by NSYNC and a tour would arrive in 2015.
He also attached a link to an article on Ryan Seacrest's website. The story claimed that NSYNC's new album would be "a greatest hits collection plus two new tracks, one of which will be a collaboration with Miley Cyrus."
"The 'Wrecking Ball' singer will also serve as *NSYNC's opening act when they launch their 'There Are Still No Strings Attached' world tour next year," the story added.
The story ended with a message telling readers that they'd been fooled. "April Fools! The above story is just a fun fabrication ... hope you had a good laugh with us," it read.
NSYNC, which comprises of Bass, Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, decided to take a break in 2002. Last August, they reunited for a brief performance at MTV Video Music Awards.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday