Lance Bass Pranks Fans With NSYNC Reunion Announcement on April Fools' Day
NSYNC, which is currently on their lengthy hiatus, pranked fans with reunion news on April Fools' day. On Tuesday, the boyband's member Lance Bass took to Twitter to tell his followers that 2 new songs by NSYNC and a tour would arrive in 2015.
He also attached a link to an article on Ryan Seacrest's website. The story claimed that NSYNC's new album would be "a greatest hits collection plus two new tracks, one of which will be a collaboration with Miley Cyrus."
"The 'Wrecking Ball' singer will also serve as *NSYNC's opening act when they launch their 'There Are Still No Strings Attached' world tour next year," the story added.
The story ended with a message telling readers that they'd been fooled. "April Fools! The above story is just a fun fabrication ... hope you had a good laugh with us," it read.
NSYNC, which comprises of Bass, Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, decided to take a break in 2002. Last August, they reunited for a brief performance at MTV Video Music Awards.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'