Lance Bass Pranks Fans With NSYNC Reunion Announcement on April Fools' Day
NSYNC, which is currently on their lengthy hiatus, pranked fans with reunion news on April Fools' day. On Tuesday, the boyband's member Lance Bass took to Twitter to tell his followers that 2 new songs by NSYNC and a tour would arrive in 2015.
He also attached a link to an article on Ryan Seacrest's website. The story claimed that NSYNC's new album would be "a greatest hits collection plus two new tracks, one of which will be a collaboration with Miley Cyrus."
"The 'Wrecking Ball' singer will also serve as *NSYNC's opening act when they launch their 'There Are Still No Strings Attached' world tour next year," the story added.
The story ended with a message telling readers that they'd been fooled. "April Fools! The above story is just a fun fabrication ... hope you had a good laugh with us," it read.
NSYNC, which comprises of Bass, Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, decided to take a break in 2002. Last August, they reunited for a brief performance at MTV Video Music Awards.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby