Brad Pitt Eying World War II Romantic Thriller
Brad Pitt can't get enough of World War movies. According to Deadline, the "World War Z" actor who will next be seen in David Ayer's war pic "Fury" is now eying an untitled WWII romantic thriller which targets a big director to serve behind the lens.
Steven Knight ("Locke") is writing the screenplay, while Graham King who previously produced Angelina Jolie's critically-acclaimed directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey" will be involved in the production. Filming is expected to begin early next year.
In 2009, Pitt starred in Quentin Tarantino's war movie "Inglourious Basterds" which earned multiple nods including Academy Award for Best Picture. Last year, he produced and starred in historical drama "12 Years a Slave" which won the top prize at Oscars.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs