Brad Pitt Eying World War II Romantic Thriller
Brad Pitt can't get enough of World War movies. According to Deadline, the "World War Z" actor who will next be seen in David Ayer's war pic "Fury" is now eying an untitled WWII romantic thriller which targets a big director to serve behind the lens.
Steven Knight ("Locke") is writing the screenplay, while Graham King who previously produced Angelina Jolie's critically-acclaimed directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey" will be involved in the production. Filming is expected to begin early next year.
In 2009, Pitt starred in Quentin Tarantino's war movie "Inglourious Basterds" which earned multiple nods including Academy Award for Best Picture. Last year, he produced and starred in historical drama "12 Years a Slave" which won the top prize at Oscars.
More Allied News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films