Brad Pitt Eying World War II Romantic Thriller
Brad Pitt can't get enough of World War movies. According to Deadline, the "World War Z" actor who will next be seen in David Ayer's war pic "Fury" is now eying an untitled WWII romantic thriller which targets a big director to serve behind the lens.
Steven Knight ("Locke") is writing the screenplay, while Graham King who previously produced Angelina Jolie's critically-acclaimed directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey" will be involved in the production. Filming is expected to begin early next year.
In 2009, Pitt starred in Quentin Tarantino's war movie "Inglourious Basterds" which earned multiple nods including Academy Award for Best Picture. Last year, he produced and starred in historical drama "12 Years a Slave" which won the top prize at Oscars.
More Allied News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked