Brad Pitt Eying World War II Romantic Thriller
Brad Pitt can't get enough of World War movies. According to Deadline, the "World War Z" actor who will next be seen in David Ayer's war pic "Fury" is now eying an untitled WWII romantic thriller which targets a big director to serve behind the lens.
Steven Knight ("Locke") is writing the screenplay, while Graham King who previously produced Angelina Jolie's critically-acclaimed directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey" will be involved in the production. Filming is expected to begin early next year.
In 2009, Pitt starred in Quentin Tarantino's war movie "Inglourious Basterds" which earned multiple nods including Academy Award for Best Picture. Last year, he produced and starred in historical drama "12 Years a Slave" which won the top prize at Oscars.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum