Brad Pitt Eying World War II Romantic Thriller
Brad Pitt can't get enough of World War movies. According to Deadline, the "World War Z" actor who will next be seen in David Ayer's war pic "Fury" is now eying an untitled WWII romantic thriller which targets a big director to serve behind the lens.
Steven Knight ("Locke") is writing the screenplay, while Graham King who previously produced Angelina Jolie's critically-acclaimed directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey" will be involved in the production. Filming is expected to begin early next year.
In 2009, Pitt starred in Quentin Tarantino's war movie "Inglourious Basterds" which earned multiple nods including Academy Award for Best Picture. Last year, he produced and starred in historical drama "12 Years a Slave" which won the top prize at Oscars.
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit