'Glee' 5.15 Preview: Broken Friendship and Hate Crime
"Glee" kids are facing the harsh reality that life in the big city is not easy. In a preview for the next episode of the musical series, Mercedes shares some advice to Sam about surviving in the "real world" while Rachel calls out Kurt for not wanting to become a "real adult."
But an act of hate brings them together again. According to the synopsis, Kurt becomes the victim of an attack because of his sexual preference. Words are, this leads to an emotional scene between Kurt and his father Burt Hummel.
Rachel takes the next step in committing to her role in "Funny Girl" and sings in a candlelight vigil in light of the attack that reportedly also involves another victim named Russ.
Titled "Bash", the new episode will air Tuesday, April 8 at 8/7c on FOX. Amber Riley, Mike O'Malley and Whoopi Goldberg return as guest stars.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story