'Glee' 5.15 Preview: Broken Friendship and Hate Crime
"Glee" kids are facing the harsh reality that life in the big city is not easy. In a preview for the next episode of the musical series, Mercedes shares some advice to Sam about surviving in the "real world" while Rachel calls out Kurt for not wanting to become a "real adult."
But an act of hate brings them together again. According to the synopsis, Kurt becomes the victim of an attack because of his sexual preference. Words are, this leads to an emotional scene between Kurt and his father Burt Hummel.
Rachel takes the next step in committing to her role in "Funny Girl" and sings in a candlelight vigil in light of the attack that reportedly also involves another victim named Russ.
Titled "Bash", the new episode will air Tuesday, April 8 at 8/7c on FOX. Amber Riley, Mike O'Malley and Whoopi Goldberg return as guest stars.
More Glee News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs