'Glee' 5.15 Preview: Broken Friendship and Hate Crime
"Glee" kids are facing the harsh reality that life in the big city is not easy. In a preview for the next episode of the musical series, Mercedes shares some advice to Sam about surviving in the "real world" while Rachel calls out Kurt for not wanting to become a "real adult."
But an act of hate brings them together again. According to the synopsis, Kurt becomes the victim of an attack because of his sexual preference. Words are, this leads to an emotional scene between Kurt and his father Burt Hummel.
Rachel takes the next step in committing to her role in "Funny Girl" and sings in a candlelight vigil in light of the attack that reportedly also involves another victim named Russ.
Titled "Bash", the new episode will air Tuesday, April 8 at 8/7c on FOX. Amber Riley, Mike O'Malley and Whoopi Goldberg return as guest stars.
More Glee News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal