'Glee' 5.15 Preview: Broken Friendship and Hate Crime
"Glee" kids are facing the harsh reality that life in the big city is not easy. In a preview for the next episode of the musical series, Mercedes shares some advice to Sam about surviving in the "real world" while Rachel calls out Kurt for not wanting to become a "real adult."
But an act of hate brings them together again. According to the synopsis, Kurt becomes the victim of an attack because of his sexual preference. Words are, this leads to an emotional scene between Kurt and his father Burt Hummel.
Rachel takes the next step in committing to her role in "Funny Girl" and sings in a candlelight vigil in light of the attack that reportedly also involves another victim named Russ.
Titled "Bash", the new episode will air Tuesday, April 8 at 8/7c on FOX. Amber Riley, Mike O'Malley and Whoopi Goldberg return as guest stars.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated