'Glee' 5.15 Preview: Broken Friendship and Hate Crime
"Glee" kids are facing the harsh reality that life in the big city is not easy. In a preview for the next episode of the musical series, Mercedes shares some advice to Sam about surviving in the "real world" while Rachel calls out Kurt for not wanting to become a "real adult."
But an act of hate brings them together again. According to the synopsis, Kurt becomes the victim of an attack because of his sexual preference. Words are, this leads to an emotional scene between Kurt and his father Burt Hummel.
Rachel takes the next step in committing to her role in "Funny Girl" and sings in a candlelight vigil in light of the attack that reportedly also involves another victim named Russ.
Titled "Bash", the new episode will air Tuesday, April 8 at 8/7c on FOX. Amber Riley, Mike O'Malley and Whoopi Goldberg return as guest stars.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7