Jack White Announces Solo Album, Debuts New Track
Former frontmant of The White Stripes, Jack White, has announced that he's releasing a new solo album. The follow-up to 2012's "Blunderbuss" is set to be titled "Lazaretto" and it will be released on June 10 through his Third Man Records label.
Fans can also pre-order a limited edition of the album by signing up for the Third Man Record's Vault. The special version will feature the LP on "split-color blue-and-white vinyl" and a 7-inch of early demos for "Alone in My Home" and "Entitlement", two new songs that were recorded when White was in Mexico.
Additionally, it will include a bonus 40-page hardcover book complete with lyrics, musical notation and photos.
White has confirmed that the new album's title track will be released later this month as the first official single off the record. For now, fans can enjoy another "Lazaretto" cut entitled "High Ball Stepper". Featuring brief piano interludes, the track highlights White's guitar playing.
While working on his new album, White is gearing up for a string of summer festival dates including New York's Governors Ball and Manchester's Bonnaroo in June as well as Louisville's Forecastle in July.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!