Jack White Announces Solo Album, Debuts New Track
Former frontmant of The White Stripes, Jack White, has announced that he's releasing a new solo album. The follow-up to 2012's "Blunderbuss" is set to be titled "Lazaretto" and it will be released on June 10 through his Third Man Records label.
Fans can also pre-order a limited edition of the album by signing up for the Third Man Record's Vault. The special version will feature the LP on "split-color blue-and-white vinyl" and a 7-inch of early demos for "Alone in My Home" and "Entitlement", two new songs that were recorded when White was in Mexico.
Additionally, it will include a bonus 40-page hardcover book complete with lyrics, musical notation and photos.
White has confirmed that the new album's title track will be released later this month as the first official single off the record. For now, fans can enjoy another "Lazaretto" cut entitled "High Ball Stepper". Featuring brief piano interludes, the track highlights White's guitar playing.
While working on his new album, White is gearing up for a string of summer festival dates including New York's Governors Ball and Manchester's Bonnaroo in June as well as Louisville's Forecastle in July.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture