Jack White Announces Solo Album, Debuts New Track
Former frontmant of The White Stripes, Jack White, has announced that he's releasing a new solo album. The follow-up to 2012's "Blunderbuss" is set to be titled "Lazaretto" and it will be released on June 10 through his Third Man Records label.
Fans can also pre-order a limited edition of the album by signing up for the Third Man Record's Vault. The special version will feature the LP on "split-color blue-and-white vinyl" and a 7-inch of early demos for "Alone in My Home" and "Entitlement", two new songs that were recorded when White was in Mexico.
Additionally, it will include a bonus 40-page hardcover book complete with lyrics, musical notation and photos.
White has confirmed that the new album's title track will be released later this month as the first official single off the record. For now, fans can enjoy another "Lazaretto" cut entitled "High Ball Stepper". Featuring brief piano interludes, the track highlights White's guitar playing.
While working on his new album, White is gearing up for a string of summer festival dates including New York's Governors Ball and Manchester's Bonnaroo in June as well as Louisville's Forecastle in July.
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer