Chris Brown Sends 'I Love You' Message to Fans From Jail
Chris Brown sent a heartfelt message to fans on Monday, April 1. The R&B singer, who is currently in jail, thanked his fans for their continuous support in a phone call to his on-and-off girlfriend Karrueche Tran, who uploaded the short clip on Instagram.
Brown, who just released a music video for "Loyal" in late March, said, "I'm calling all my fans, letting ya'll know I love ya'll. Thank ya'll for all the support. Thanks for everything. The video just came out so I hope ya'll enjoyed that." In the end of the message, he added to Tran, "And most importantly, K, Karrueche, I love you."
In other news, Brown's lawyer Mark Geragos has filed a motion to prevent his client from being transfered into U.S. marshal custody for an assault trial in Washington, D.C. As reported by The Associated Press, Geragos says in his motion that the action will limit Brown's ability to confer with him before the court battle. A hearing for the motion will take place on Thursday.
The Washington D.C. trial stemmed from an alleged brawl outside the W hotel in late October. At that time, the Grammy-winning singer reportedly hit a man who tried to take a photo with him, resulting in a broken nose. The man also claimed that Brown threw racial slur.
More Chris Brown News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby