Toby Kebbell to Play Doctor Doom in 'Fantastic Four'
"The Fantastic Four" has found its villain, Variety learns. Toby Kebbell is expected to play Doctor Doom or Victor von Doom in the remake. Before Fox zeroed in on him, the likes of Sam Riley, Eddie Redmayne, Domhnall Gleeson, and Jack Huston were in the mix.
The "Fantastic Four" reboot is directed by Josh Trank ("Chronicle"). Miles Teller will star as the rubber man, Reed Richards, Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm or Human Torch, Kate Mara as Sue Storm or Invisible Woman, and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm or The Thing.
Simon Kinberg contributes to the scriptwriting, while his co-writer in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", Matthew Vaughn, serves as a producer. The story is still unclear, but rumor suggests the movie will focus on the superheroes in their younger years. It will open June 19, 2015 in the U.S., followed by a sequel on July 14, 2017.
Kebbell's credits include "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time", "The Sorcerer's Apprentice", "War Horse", and "Wrath of the Titans". He was last seen on the big screen in thriller "The East" and will next appear in "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes". He is also among the cast of Duncan Jones' "Warcraft".
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'