Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Spotted on a Theater Date
The rumor of Keri Russell dating her "The Americans" co-star Matthew Rhys is getting persistent. Although the couple has not come forward with a confirmation, they were spotted on a date on Thursday, March 27 night.
According to People, they went to New York's The Public Theater, where they watched the Steven Soderbergh-directed play "The Library". Theatergoers saw them sitting together and whispering to each other. She was also stroking his hair.
The rumor of them dating erupted late last year when they were spotted having an intimate lunch at ABC Kitchen. "Seeing the way they are together I could have sworn they were a couple. They were so touchy-feely, drinking and laughing," a source told Page Six at that time. It was a few weeks after Russell's divorce from Shane Deary was revealed.
Rhys was asked by PEOPLE for a confirmation about their relationship last month, but he said, "That's the best [rumor] I love." He said his mother even asked about the rumors. "I tell her, 'You have to take off your Google alerts'," he said.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor