Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Spotted on a Theater Date
The rumor of Keri Russell dating her "The Americans" co-star Matthew Rhys is getting persistent. Although the couple has not come forward with a confirmation, they were spotted on a date on Thursday, March 27 night.
According to People, they went to New York's The Public Theater, where they watched the Steven Soderbergh-directed play "The Library". Theatergoers saw them sitting together and whispering to each other. She was also stroking his hair.
The rumor of them dating erupted late last year when they were spotted having an intimate lunch at ABC Kitchen. "Seeing the way they are together I could have sworn they were a couple. They were so touchy-feely, drinking and laughing," a source told Page Six at that time. It was a few weeks after Russell's divorce from Shane Deary was revealed.
Rhys was asked by PEOPLE for a confirmation about their relationship last month, but he said, "That's the best [rumor] I love." He said his mother even asked about the rumors. "I tell her, 'You have to take off your Google alerts'," he said.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked