Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Spotted on a Theater Date
The rumor of Keri Russell dating her "The Americans" co-star Matthew Rhys is getting persistent. Although the couple has not come forward with a confirmation, they were spotted on a date on Thursday, March 27 night.
According to People, they went to New York's The Public Theater, where they watched the Steven Soderbergh-directed play "The Library". Theatergoers saw them sitting together and whispering to each other. She was also stroking his hair.
The rumor of them dating erupted late last year when they were spotted having an intimate lunch at ABC Kitchen. "Seeing the way they are together I could have sworn they were a couple. They were so touchy-feely, drinking and laughing," a source told Page Six at that time. It was a few weeks after Russell's divorce from Shane Deary was revealed.
Rhys was asked by PEOPLE for a confirmation about their relationship last month, but he said, "That's the best [rumor] I love." He said his mother even asked about the rumors. "I tell her, 'You have to take off your Google alerts'," he said.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says