'The Walking Dead' Ups Actors Behind Tara, Rosita and Gareth as Series Regulars
"The Walking Dead" fans will see Tara, Rosita and Gareth for a while. The actors behind the characters, Alanna Masterson, Christian Serratos and Andrew J. West, have been upped as regulars for the next season run.
Tara Chambler was first seen in a fourth season episode that aired in November. She encountered The Governor and became part of his army before finding out who's the bad guy during the prison showdown. She has become loyal to Glenn who was searching for Maggie after they became separated. She also ended up at the Terminus with Glenn and the others.
Rosita Espinosa is part of Abraham's army, making her first appearance in the tenth episode of season 4. Serratos signing up as a regular makes great sense since Michael Cudlitz and Josh McDermitt, who play Abraham and Eugene respectively, have both been promoted as series regulars.
Meanwhile, Gareth had his debut in the bloody season 4 finale as the head of the Terminus group. According to THR, the character will have a huge presence and play an important part on the series. The last time audience saw him, he managed to trap Rick and his gang inside a trailer.
"Seeing Gareth and Rick and the people of Terminus and our survivors go head-to-head is going to be interesting," exec producer/comics creator Robert Kirkman told THR. "There is a very deep, dark and storied history to Terminus and how these people came to be that will be revealed in season five."
More The Walking Dead News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son