'The Walking Dead' Ups Actors Behind Tara, Rosita and Gareth as Series Regulars
"The Walking Dead" fans will see Tara, Rosita and Gareth for a while. The actors behind the characters, Alanna Masterson, Christian Serratos and Andrew J. West, have been upped as regulars for the next season run.
Tara Chambler was first seen in a fourth season episode that aired in November. She encountered The Governor and became part of his army before finding out who's the bad guy during the prison showdown. She has become loyal to Glenn who was searching for Maggie after they became separated. She also ended up at the Terminus with Glenn and the others.
Rosita Espinosa is part of Abraham's army, making her first appearance in the tenth episode of season 4. Serratos signing up as a regular makes great sense since Michael Cudlitz and Josh McDermitt, who play Abraham and Eugene respectively, have both been promoted as series regulars.
Meanwhile, Gareth had his debut in the bloody season 4 finale as the head of the Terminus group. According to THR, the character will have a huge presence and play an important part on the series. The last time audience saw him, he managed to trap Rick and his gang inside a trailer.
"Seeing Gareth and Rick and the people of Terminus and our survivors go head-to-head is going to be interesting," exec producer/comics creator Robert Kirkman told THR. "There is a very deep, dark and storied history to Terminus and how these people came to be that will be revealed in season five."
More The Walking Dead News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'