Trey Songz Caught Cheating in New Song 'Smart Phones'
While his new single "Na Na" is still climbing up the charts, Trey Songz slows things down with his new song called "Smart Phones". Arriving on Monday, March 31, the ballad finds the singer serenading his fans with his smooth vocals.
In it, Trey sings about him being caught cheating on his girlfriend by accident. "She picks up the phone/ And in my head I know I'm wrong/ I just wanna know what she's heard/ I'm pacing back and forth/ Cause I know I've been caught," he sings.
He then decides to save his relationship by lying to his lover. "I don't know what I'm gonna say/ But I know that I'm gonna say whatever it takes," he says. However, his lies clearly can't convince his girl to stay with him. "She's waving goodbye, goodbye," he continues.
The song is going to be featured in Trey's upcoming album, "Trigga", which is expected to come out sometime this summer. "I'ma be having fun on the album," the singer recently said of the follow-up to 2012's "Chapter V". "There's a lot of great records on there. I worked with a lot of great people and I'm still recording every day."
More Trey Songz News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami