Trey Songz Caught Cheating in New Song 'Smart Phones'
While his new single "Na Na" is still climbing up the charts, Trey Songz slows things down with his new song called "Smart Phones". Arriving on Monday, March 31, the ballad finds the singer serenading his fans with his smooth vocals.
In it, Trey sings about him being caught cheating on his girlfriend by accident. "She picks up the phone/ And in my head I know I'm wrong/ I just wanna know what she's heard/ I'm pacing back and forth/ Cause I know I've been caught," he sings.
He then decides to save his relationship by lying to his lover. "I don't know what I'm gonna say/ But I know that I'm gonna say whatever it takes," he says. However, his lies clearly can't convince his girl to stay with him. "She's waving goodbye, goodbye," he continues.
The song is going to be featured in Trey's upcoming album, "Trigga", which is expected to come out sometime this summer. "I'ma be having fun on the album," the singer recently said of the follow-up to 2012's "Chapter V". "There's a lot of great records on there. I worked with a lot of great people and I'm still recording every day."
More Trey Songz News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake