Trey Songz Caught Cheating in New Song 'Smart Phones'
While his new single "Na Na" is still climbing up the charts, Trey Songz slows things down with his new song called "Smart Phones". Arriving on Monday, March 31, the ballad finds the singer serenading his fans with his smooth vocals.
In it, Trey sings about him being caught cheating on his girlfriend by accident. "She picks up the phone/ And in my head I know I'm wrong/ I just wanna know what she's heard/ I'm pacing back and forth/ Cause I know I've been caught," he sings.
He then decides to save his relationship by lying to his lover. "I don't know what I'm gonna say/ But I know that I'm gonna say whatever it takes," he says. However, his lies clearly can't convince his girl to stay with him. "She's waving goodbye, goodbye," he continues.
The song is going to be featured in Trey's upcoming album, "Trigga", which is expected to come out sometime this summer. "I'ma be having fun on the album," the singer recently said of the follow-up to 2012's "Chapter V". "There's a lot of great records on there. I worked with a lot of great people and I'm still recording every day."
More Trey Songz News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'