Trey Songz Caught Cheating in New Song 'Smart Phones'
While his new single "Na Na" is still climbing up the charts, Trey Songz slows things down with his new song called "Smart Phones". Arriving on Monday, March 31, the ballad finds the singer serenading his fans with his smooth vocals.
In it, Trey sings about him being caught cheating on his girlfriend by accident. "She picks up the phone/ And in my head I know I'm wrong/ I just wanna know what she's heard/ I'm pacing back and forth/ Cause I know I've been caught," he sings.
He then decides to save his relationship by lying to his lover. "I don't know what I'm gonna say/ But I know that I'm gonna say whatever it takes," he says. However, his lies clearly can't convince his girl to stay with him. "She's waving goodbye, goodbye," he continues.
The song is going to be featured in Trey's upcoming album, "Trigga", which is expected to come out sometime this summer. "I'ma be having fun on the album," the singer recently said of the follow-up to 2012's "Chapter V". "There's a lot of great records on there. I worked with a lot of great people and I'm still recording every day."
More Trey Songz News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna