Trey Songz Caught Cheating in New Song 'Smart Phones'
While his new single "Na Na" is still climbing up the charts, Trey Songz slows things down with his new song called "Smart Phones". Arriving on Monday, March 31, the ballad finds the singer serenading his fans with his smooth vocals.
In it, Trey sings about him being caught cheating on his girlfriend by accident. "She picks up the phone/ And in my head I know I'm wrong/ I just wanna know what she's heard/ I'm pacing back and forth/ Cause I know I've been caught," he sings.
He then decides to save his relationship by lying to his lover. "I don't know what I'm gonna say/ But I know that I'm gonna say whatever it takes," he says. However, his lies clearly can't convince his girl to stay with him. "She's waving goodbye, goodbye," he continues.
The song is going to be featured in Trey's upcoming album, "Trigga", which is expected to come out sometime this summer. "I'ma be having fun on the album," the singer recently said of the follow-up to 2012's "Chapter V". "There's a lot of great records on there. I worked with a lot of great people and I'm still recording every day."
More Trey Songz News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21