Brittany Murphy's Final Movie 'Something Wicked' Gets Trailer
"Something Wicked" has released a trailer, showing Brittany Murphy's intense performance in her last feature film. The video gives a sneak peek at a young couple who is looking forward to enjoying their future together but their plans are torn apart by long buried skeletons in each other's past along with a host of new trials.
"Brittany pulled off one of the spookiest scenes in the movie," screenwriter Joe Colleran told USA Today in 2011. "There's an important scene where her character is unraveling and she spent a long time getting ready and focused and went for it. Personally, I think it's one of the best scenes of her career."
The movie will open Friday, April 4 in Eugene, Oregon, before expanding into more locations on April 11. It is supported by Julian Morris, Shantel VanSanten, and John Robinson among others.
Murphy died on December 20, 2009 at the age of 32.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie