Brittany Murphy's Final Movie 'Something Wicked' Gets Trailer
"Something Wicked" has released a trailer, showing Brittany Murphy's intense performance in her last feature film. The video gives a sneak peek at a young couple who is looking forward to enjoying their future together but their plans are torn apart by long buried skeletons in each other's past along with a host of new trials.
"Brittany pulled off one of the spookiest scenes in the movie," screenwriter Joe Colleran told USA Today in 2011. "There's an important scene where her character is unraveling and she spent a long time getting ready and focused and went for it. Personally, I think it's one of the best scenes of her career."
The movie will open Friday, April 4 in Eugene, Oregon, before expanding into more locations on April 11. It is supported by Julian Morris, Shantel VanSanten, and John Robinson among others.
Murphy died on December 20, 2009 at the age of 32.
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon