Brittany Murphy's Final Movie 'Something Wicked' Gets Trailer
"Something Wicked" has released a trailer, showing Brittany Murphy's intense performance in her last feature film. The video gives a sneak peek at a young couple who is looking forward to enjoying their future together but their plans are torn apart by long buried skeletons in each other's past along with a host of new trials.
"Brittany pulled off one of the spookiest scenes in the movie," screenwriter Joe Colleran told USA Today in 2011. "There's an important scene where her character is unraveling and she spent a long time getting ready and focused and went for it. Personally, I think it's one of the best scenes of her career."
The movie will open Friday, April 4 in Eugene, Oregon, before expanding into more locations on April 11. It is supported by Julian Morris, Shantel VanSanten, and John Robinson among others.
Murphy died on December 20, 2009 at the age of 32.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'