Brittany Murphy's Final Movie 'Something Wicked' Gets Trailer
"Something Wicked" has released a trailer, showing Brittany Murphy's intense performance in her last feature film. The video gives a sneak peek at a young couple who is looking forward to enjoying their future together but their plans are torn apart by long buried skeletons in each other's past along with a host of new trials.
"Brittany pulled off one of the spookiest scenes in the movie," screenwriter Joe Colleran told USA Today in 2011. "There's an important scene where her character is unraveling and she spent a long time getting ready and focused and went for it. Personally, I think it's one of the best scenes of her career."
The movie will open Friday, April 4 in Eugene, Oregon, before expanding into more locations on April 11. It is supported by Julian Morris, Shantel VanSanten, and John Robinson among others.
Murphy died on December 20, 2009 at the age of 32.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift