Brittany Murphy's Final Movie 'Something Wicked' Gets Trailer
"Something Wicked" has released a trailer, showing Brittany Murphy's intense performance in her last feature film. The video gives a sneak peek at a young couple who is looking forward to enjoying their future together but their plans are torn apart by long buried skeletons in each other's past along with a host of new trials.
"Brittany pulled off one of the spookiest scenes in the movie," screenwriter Joe Colleran told USA Today in 2011. "There's an important scene where her character is unraveling and she spent a long time getting ready and focused and went for it. Personally, I think it's one of the best scenes of her career."
The movie will open Friday, April 4 in Eugene, Oregon, before expanding into more locations on April 11. It is supported by Julian Morris, Shantel VanSanten, and John Robinson among others.
Murphy died on December 20, 2009 at the age of 32.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story