Alleged Trespasser Arrested at Selena Gomez's House
An alleged trespasser was arrested after he reportedly broke into Selena Gomez's mansion in Calabasas, Calif. According to TMZ, a male fan of the "Come & Get It" singer broke into her mansion on Sunday, March 30 when Gomez was at home with a friend.
Gomez and the friend reportedly just reached home when they heard strange noises. The star then contacted her security team. Before the security team could check the house, the man rang the doorbell and asked if the 21-year-old star was at home. The friend, who answered the door, said she wasn't and he left.
Sources at the law enforcement office added that some officers who responded to the report found the man at Gomez's guest house. The man was arrested and charged with burglary and trespassing. He is being held in custody on a $15,000 bail.
In other news, the "Spring Breakers" actress recently uploaded a photo of her and Lily Collins on Instagram. Hugging Collins in the snap, Gomez captioned the photo, "Lily + Selena = friends forever #proudfran #myidol."
More Selena Gomez News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory