Alleged Trespasser Arrested at Selena Gomez's House
An alleged trespasser was arrested after he reportedly broke into Selena Gomez's mansion in Calabasas, Calif. According to TMZ, a male fan of the "Come & Get It" singer broke into her mansion on Sunday, March 30 when Gomez was at home with a friend.
Gomez and the friend reportedly just reached home when they heard strange noises. The star then contacted her security team. Before the security team could check the house, the man rang the doorbell and asked if the 21-year-old star was at home. The friend, who answered the door, said she wasn't and he left.
Sources at the law enforcement office added that some officers who responded to the report found the man at Gomez's guest house. The man was arrested and charged with burglary and trespassing. He is being held in custody on a $15,000 bail.
In other news, the "Spring Breakers" actress recently uploaded a photo of her and Lily Collins on Instagram. Hugging Collins in the snap, Gomez captioned the photo, "Lily + Selena = friends forever #proudfran #myidol."
More Selena Gomez News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo