Alleged Trespasser Arrested at Selena Gomez's House
An alleged trespasser was arrested after he reportedly broke into Selena Gomez's mansion in Calabasas, Calif. According to TMZ, a male fan of the "Come & Get It" singer broke into her mansion on Sunday, March 30 when Gomez was at home with a friend.
Gomez and the friend reportedly just reached home when they heard strange noises. The star then contacted her security team. Before the security team could check the house, the man rang the doorbell and asked if the 21-year-old star was at home. The friend, who answered the door, said she wasn't and he left.
Sources at the law enforcement office added that some officers who responded to the report found the man at Gomez's guest house. The man was arrested and charged with burglary and trespassing. He is being held in custody on a $15,000 bail.
In other news, the "Spring Breakers" actress recently uploaded a photo of her and Lily Collins on Instagram. Hugging Collins in the snap, Gomez captioned the photo, "Lily + Selena = friends forever #proudfran #myidol."
More Selena Gomez News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked