Alleged Trespasser Arrested at Selena Gomez's House
An alleged trespasser was arrested after he reportedly broke into Selena Gomez's mansion in Calabasas, Calif. According to TMZ, a male fan of the "Come & Get It" singer broke into her mansion on Sunday, March 30 when Gomez was at home with a friend.
Gomez and the friend reportedly just reached home when they heard strange noises. The star then contacted her security team. Before the security team could check the house, the man rang the doorbell and asked if the 21-year-old star was at home. The friend, who answered the door, said she wasn't and he left.
Sources at the law enforcement office added that some officers who responded to the report found the man at Gomez's guest house. The man was arrested and charged with burglary and trespassing. He is being held in custody on a $15,000 bail.
In other news, the "Spring Breakers" actress recently uploaded a photo of her and Lily Collins on Instagram. Hugging Collins in the snap, Gomez captioned the photo, "Lily + Selena = friends forever #proudfran #myidol."
More Selena Gomez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal