Alleged Trespasser Arrested at Selena Gomez's House
An alleged trespasser was arrested after he reportedly broke into Selena Gomez's mansion in Calabasas, Calif. According to TMZ, a male fan of the "Come & Get It" singer broke into her mansion on Sunday, March 30 when Gomez was at home with a friend.
Gomez and the friend reportedly just reached home when they heard strange noises. The star then contacted her security team. Before the security team could check the house, the man rang the doorbell and asked if the 21-year-old star was at home. The friend, who answered the door, said she wasn't and he left.
Sources at the law enforcement office added that some officers who responded to the report found the man at Gomez's guest house. The man was arrested and charged with burglary and trespassing. He is being held in custody on a $15,000 bail.
In other news, the "Spring Breakers" actress recently uploaded a photo of her and Lily Collins on Instagram. Hugging Collins in the snap, Gomez captioned the photo, "Lily + Selena = friends forever #proudfran #myidol."
More Selena Gomez News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle