Rita Ora Premieres 'I Will Never Let You Down' Video
Just a few hours after dropping "I Will Never Let You Down", Rita Ora debuts the new single's accompanying music video. The clip, which was previously teased with some previews, was directed by Francesco Carrozzini.
It features some black-and-white and color scenes of Ora singing the up-tempo love song while dancing with two backing dancers. The 23-year-old British beauty is also seen sporting several different outfits and hair styles.
"I Will Never Let You Down" was produced by Ora's boyfriend, Calvin Harris. In a recent interview, she said that the song was inspired by Whitney Houston. "You know a lot of people assume that it's dance music because I make dance music and that's predominantly what I do but it isn't. It sounds like Whitney Houston to me. 1987-89 Whitney Houston mixed with Pink. I wrote the song with her in mind," she said.
The track precedes the arrival of her sophomore album, which is expected to be released later this year.
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip