Johnny Depp Confirms Amber Heard Engagement: My 'Chick's Ring' Is a 'Dead Giveaway'
Johnny Depp confirmed engagement to Amber Heard when he made appearance in Beijing on Monday, March 31 to promote his latest flick "Transcendence", which also stars Morgan Freeman and Rebecca Hall. As reported by The Associated Press, Depp was asked by a journalist whether he was engaged to his model girlfriend.
"The fact that I'm wearing a chick's ring on my finger is probably a dead giveaway. Not very subtle," he answered. Depp then laughed and showed the diamond ring on his ring finger. He added of wedding planning, "I think that I would be better at making women's shoes than I would be at wedding planning, I can't plan anything. I'm really bad at that stuff."
Speculations about Depp and Heard's engagement started earlier this year. The actor previously was in relationship with Vanessa Paradis for 14 years before calling it quits in 2012. They have 2 children together.
The couple, who co-starred in "The Rum Diary", held an engagement party earlier this month. According to Us Weekly, the bash was attended by popular names such as Marilyn Manson, Steven Tyler, Mandy Moore, "Pirates of the Caribbean" producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Rick Rubin.
More Johnny Depp News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer