Johnny Depp Confirms Amber Heard Engagement: My 'Chick's Ring' Is a 'Dead Giveaway'
Johnny Depp confirmed engagement to Amber Heard when he made appearance in Beijing on Monday, March 31 to promote his latest flick "Transcendence", which also stars Morgan Freeman and Rebecca Hall. As reported by The Associated Press, Depp was asked by a journalist whether he was engaged to his model girlfriend.
"The fact that I'm wearing a chick's ring on my finger is probably a dead giveaway. Not very subtle," he answered. Depp then laughed and showed the diamond ring on his ring finger. He added of wedding planning, "I think that I would be better at making women's shoes than I would be at wedding planning, I can't plan anything. I'm really bad at that stuff."
Speculations about Depp and Heard's engagement started earlier this year. The actor previously was in relationship with Vanessa Paradis for 14 years before calling it quits in 2012. They have 2 children together.
The couple, who co-starred in "The Rum Diary", held an engagement party earlier this month. According to Us Weekly, the bash was attended by popular names such as Marilyn Manson, Steven Tyler, Mandy Moore, "Pirates of the Caribbean" producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Rick Rubin.
More Johnny Depp News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch