Report: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Gets Delayed for Reshoots
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" which is set for August 8 this year may not be able to arrive on time. Despite already releasing its first trailer, the live-action superhero movie starring Megan Fox is reportedly getting pushed back to the end of the year to undergo major reshoots.
According Geeks of Doom, the movie is now eying for November or December release. Producer Michael Bay who just wrapped up principal photography of "Transformers: Age of Extinction" will personally oversee the reshoots, but it's unclear if director Jonathan Liebesman will be involved.
Pete Ploszek stars as Leonardo, Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Danny Woodburn as their sensei, Fox as their human friend April O'Neil, and William Fichtner as the villainous Shredder. A connection between April's father and The Shredder is explained in the trailer.
If "Ninja Turtles" sticks to its original release plan, it will face strong competitions. It will arrive a week after Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy" and a week before young adult adaptation "The Giver" and Sylvester Stallone's actioner "The Expendables 3".
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame