Report: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Gets Delayed for Reshoots
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" which is set for August 8 this year may not be able to arrive on time. Despite already releasing its first trailer, the live-action superhero movie starring Megan Fox is reportedly getting pushed back to the end of the year to undergo major reshoots.
According Geeks of Doom, the movie is now eying for November or December release. Producer Michael Bay who just wrapped up principal photography of "Transformers: Age of Extinction" will personally oversee the reshoots, but it's unclear if director Jonathan Liebesman will be involved.
Pete Ploszek stars as Leonardo, Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Danny Woodburn as their sensei, Fox as their human friend April O'Neil, and William Fichtner as the villainous Shredder. A connection between April's father and The Shredder is explained in the trailer.
If "Ninja Turtles" sticks to its original release plan, it will face strong competitions. It will arrive a week after Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy" and a week before young adult adaptation "The Giver" and Sylvester Stallone's actioner "The Expendables 3".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3