Report: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Gets Delayed for Reshoots
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" which is set for August 8 this year may not be able to arrive on time. Despite already releasing its first trailer, the live-action superhero movie starring Megan Fox is reportedly getting pushed back to the end of the year to undergo major reshoots.
According Geeks of Doom, the movie is now eying for November or December release. Producer Michael Bay who just wrapped up principal photography of "Transformers: Age of Extinction" will personally oversee the reshoots, but it's unclear if director Jonathan Liebesman will be involved.
Pete Ploszek stars as Leonardo, Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Danny Woodburn as their sensei, Fox as their human friend April O'Neil, and William Fichtner as the villainous Shredder. A connection between April's father and The Shredder is explained in the trailer.
If "Ninja Turtles" sticks to its original release plan, it will face strong competitions. It will arrive a week after Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy" and a week before young adult adaptation "The Giver" and Sylvester Stallone's actioner "The Expendables 3".
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her