Report: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Gets Delayed for Reshoots
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" which is set for August 8 this year may not be able to arrive on time. Despite already releasing its first trailer, the live-action superhero movie starring Megan Fox is reportedly getting pushed back to the end of the year to undergo major reshoots.
According Geeks of Doom, the movie is now eying for November or December release. Producer Michael Bay who just wrapped up principal photography of "Transformers: Age of Extinction" will personally oversee the reshoots, but it's unclear if director Jonathan Liebesman will be involved.
Pete Ploszek stars as Leonardo, Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Danny Woodburn as their sensei, Fox as their human friend April O'Neil, and William Fichtner as the villainous Shredder. A connection between April's father and The Shredder is explained in the trailer.
If "Ninja Turtles" sticks to its original release plan, it will face strong competitions. It will arrive a week after Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy" and a week before young adult adaptation "The Giver" and Sylvester Stallone's actioner "The Expendables 3".
More Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles News
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?