Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz Get Steamy in 'Sex Tape' Trailer
The first trailer for "Sex Tape" has arrived, showing Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz as a couple trying to rekindle the passion that has faded in their relationship. They decide to record their intimate moment to spice things up, but the video was accidentally sent to family and friends.
The sex tape was synched through iCloud to every iPad they gave away as Christmas gifts. Now they frantically set out to delete the video before their reputations are ruined, but it's not that easy. At one point when they go to her boss' house to take the gadget back, he ends up being mauled by a dog.
Directed by Jake Kasdan, the romcom is scheduled to make its way out in the United States starting July 25.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny