Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz Get Steamy in 'Sex Tape' Trailer
The first trailer for "Sex Tape" has arrived, showing Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz as a couple trying to rekindle the passion that has faded in their relationship. They decide to record their intimate moment to spice things up, but the video was accidentally sent to family and friends.
The sex tape was synched through iCloud to every iPad they gave away as Christmas gifts. Now they frantically set out to delete the video before their reputations are ruined, but it's not that easy. At one point when they go to her boss' house to take the gadget back, he ends up being mauled by a dog.
Directed by Jake Kasdan, the romcom is scheduled to make its way out in the United States starting July 25.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia