Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz Get Steamy in 'Sex Tape' Trailer
The first trailer for "Sex Tape" has arrived, showing Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz as a couple trying to rekindle the passion that has faded in their relationship. They decide to record their intimate moment to spice things up, but the video was accidentally sent to family and friends.
The sex tape was synched through iCloud to every iPad they gave away as Christmas gifts. Now they frantically set out to delete the video before their reputations are ruined, but it's not that easy. At one point when they go to her boss' house to take the gadget back, he ends up being mauled by a dog.
Directed by Jake Kasdan, the romcom is scheduled to make its way out in the United States starting July 25.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'