Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz Get Steamy in 'Sex Tape' Trailer
The first trailer for "Sex Tape" has arrived, showing Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz as a couple trying to rekindle the passion that has faded in their relationship. They decide to record their intimate moment to spice things up, but the video was accidentally sent to family and friends.
The sex tape was synched through iCloud to every iPad they gave away as Christmas gifts. Now they frantically set out to delete the video before their reputations are ruined, but it's not that easy. At one point when they go to her boss' house to take the gadget back, he ends up being mauled by a dog.
Directed by Jake Kasdan, the romcom is scheduled to make its way out in the United States starting July 25.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons