Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz Get Steamy in 'Sex Tape' Trailer
The first trailer for "Sex Tape" has arrived, showing Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz as a couple trying to rekindle the passion that has faded in their relationship. They decide to record their intimate moment to spice things up, but the video was accidentally sent to family and friends.
The sex tape was synched through iCloud to every iPad they gave away as Christmas gifts. Now they frantically set out to delete the video before their reputations are ruined, but it's not that easy. At one point when they go to her boss' house to take the gadget back, he ends up being mauled by a dog.
Directed by Jake Kasdan, the romcom is scheduled to make its way out in the United States starting July 25.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick