'Noah' U.K. Premiere: Emma Watson Is White Hot, Jennifer Connelly Is Ethereal
"Noah" continues its press tour across the pond. A special screening was held at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, ahead of the movie's premiere in the country on April 4. Emma Watson and Jennifer Connelly looked dazzling on the ocean-themed carpet.
The former "Harry Potter" actress rocked a Ralph Lauren white backless dress with thigh-high slit and a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes. Her co-star Connelly, meanwhile, opted for an Alexander McQueen gown with a long black feathered skirt and flower-embellished high-neck top.
They were joined by Russell Crowe and Douglas Booth. Celebrity guests included Crowe's Aussie pal, Hugh Jackman. The Wolverine depicter was in town for the unveiling of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" train at Euston Station in London.
Crowe himself was just back from Dublin, Ireland for another "Noah" premiere. He attended the screening at Savoy Cinema along with his castmates Douglas Booth and Charlie Allan.
"Noah" was already released in the U.S. and some other countries on March 28. Despite facing off controversies, it opened triumphantly at No. 1 in North America with an estimated $44 million. The movie will expand into more territories including U.K. this weekend.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!