'Noah' U.K. Premiere: Emma Watson Is White Hot, Jennifer Connelly Is Ethereal
"Noah" continues its press tour across the pond. A special screening was held at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, ahead of the movie's premiere in the country on April 4. Emma Watson and Jennifer Connelly looked dazzling on the ocean-themed carpet.
The former "Harry Potter" actress rocked a Ralph Lauren white backless dress with thigh-high slit and a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes. Her co-star Connelly, meanwhile, opted for an Alexander McQueen gown with a long black feathered skirt and flower-embellished high-neck top.
They were joined by Russell Crowe and Douglas Booth. Celebrity guests included Crowe's Aussie pal, Hugh Jackman. The Wolverine depicter was in town for the unveiling of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" train at Euston Station in London.
Crowe himself was just back from Dublin, Ireland for another "Noah" premiere. He attended the screening at Savoy Cinema along with his castmates Douglas Booth and Charlie Allan.
"Noah" was already released in the U.S. and some other countries on March 28. Despite facing off controversies, it opened triumphantly at No. 1 in North America with an estimated $44 million. The movie will expand into more territories including U.K. this weekend.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed