Miranda Kerr Poses Naked in Magazine, Says She Wants to 'Explore' Her Sexuality
Miranda Kerr opens up about love life in a new interview with British GQ. Kerr, who strips naked for the May issue of the magazine, says that she wants to explore her sexuality. "I still get chatted up a lot," Kerr shares. "I've had some crazy, ridiculous proposals - stuff that you wouldn't even see in the movies. No blind dates, however, and I never google a man's name before I meet him."
"I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly," she says. The mother of one then adds of her sexuality, "I appreciate both men and women."
"I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form," she continues. "I really enjoy sketching women, especially their backs. I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however - a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never."
Kerr also mentions her estranged husband Orlando Bloom in the interview. She reveals, "Orlando and I always had great chemistry. One-night stands aren't my thing. I made Orlando wait for six months until I even kissed him ... I always ask for a critique on my performance. I always want to better myself in every way."
The British actor, meanwhile, admitted in a recent interview that he at first felt lost after separating from his wife of three years. "After a period of feeling a little rudderless, I feel like I've set a course again. I feel very much like I'm at the beginning of something, like I'm going to come into my own as an actor," he told U.K.'s Mirror.
"I'm grateful that I've got a great, amicable separation from my ex," he added. "We'd done our best. It was time to say let's give this some breathing space." The couple, who announced the split in October, said in a statement back then that they would remain close for their son. The actor, who played Legolas in "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug", later added that he and Kerr would always be "family."
More Miranda Kerr News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip