Lindsay Lohan Blames Her Manager for Losing a Role in 'The Avengers'
Lindsay Lohan was almost cast in "The Avengers". She revealed it on the latest episode of her OWN docu-series where she was seen confiding in her coach, AJ Johnson, about how her management company didn't fight hard enough for her to get back on movie set.
"I have to do everything," a frustrated LiLo said while tearing up. "I need someone who's going to go into the meetings and fight for me." She wanted to join the Marvel movie but, according to her, her team wasn't helping her so the role she was eying went to "an unknown."
"If I don't work in a film, he passes it to Vanessa Hudgens; [my manager] passes it one of his other clients," the former child actress lamented. "Every day I'm not on a film set, I'm wasting my talent because that's what I was born, and live, to do."
The star didn't elaborate what part she wanted to play in the superhero movie or which "unknown" actress who eventually got the job, but her OWN-hired coach told her that her troubled past might have something to do with it and it's up to her to show to people that she's actually dependable and hireable.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked