Lindsay Lohan Blames Her Manager for Losing a Role in 'The Avengers'
Lindsay Lohan was almost cast in "The Avengers". She revealed it on the latest episode of her OWN docu-series where she was seen confiding in her coach, AJ Johnson, about how her management company didn't fight hard enough for her to get back on movie set.
"I have to do everything," a frustrated LiLo said while tearing up. "I need someone who's going to go into the meetings and fight for me." She wanted to join the Marvel movie but, according to her, her team wasn't helping her so the role she was eying went to "an unknown."
"If I don't work in a film, he passes it to Vanessa Hudgens; [my manager] passes it one of his other clients," the former child actress lamented. "Every day I'm not on a film set, I'm wasting my talent because that's what I was born, and live, to do."
The star didn't elaborate what part she wanted to play in the superhero movie or which "unknown" actress who eventually got the job, but her OWN-hired coach told her that her troubled past might have something to do with it and it's up to her to show to people that she's actually dependable and hireable.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'