Lindsay Lohan Blames Her Manager for Losing a Role in 'The Avengers'
Lindsay Lohan was almost cast in "The Avengers". She revealed it on the latest episode of her OWN docu-series where she was seen confiding in her coach, AJ Johnson, about how her management company didn't fight hard enough for her to get back on movie set.
"I have to do everything," a frustrated LiLo said while tearing up. "I need someone who's going to go into the meetings and fight for me." She wanted to join the Marvel movie but, according to her, her team wasn't helping her so the role she was eying went to "an unknown."
"If I don't work in a film, he passes it to Vanessa Hudgens; [my manager] passes it one of his other clients," the former child actress lamented. "Every day I'm not on a film set, I'm wasting my talent because that's what I was born, and live, to do."
The star didn't elaborate what part she wanted to play in the superhero movie or which "unknown" actress who eventually got the job, but her OWN-hired coach told her that her troubled past might have something to do with it and it's up to her to show to people that she's actually dependable and hireable.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?