Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry Head Off to Honeymoon After Wedding
"The Talk" co-host Sara Gilbert and songwriter Linda Perry are married. The couple tied the knot on Sunday, March 30 and immediately headed off to their honeymoon. Gilbert's co-host shared details of the nuptials on Monday during the show.
"Let's get started with a big congratulations for our own Sara Gilbert, who got married last night," Gilbert's co-host Julie Chen said. Aisha Tyler chimed in, "It was magical. It was the most beautiful ceremony. Amazing, amazing night. Beautiful, and it was at sunset and overlooking the ocean. I mean, we can't tell too much about it because we want Sara to talk about it."
It looks like the wedding was attended by a string of celebrities. Just before the ceremony, actress Juliette Lewis shared on Twitter, "Holiday by Madonna playin, sun is beaming,gettin ready 4 the wedding of 1of my fave couples in the universe @RealLindaPerry @THEsaragilbert."
Gilbert is off for the week but will be back next Monday to share more details and photos from the wedding, Chen revealed.
Gilbert and Perry started dating in 2011 and they got engaged in April 2013. "It's like the most amazing proposal ever," Gilbert recalled Perry's marriage proposal. "I'm sitting there listening and I'm kind of daydreaming and I'm thinking like, 'If I ever proposed to her this would be an amazing way to do it.' The people picnicking next to us pull out string instruments from under the blanket, walk over and they start playing [The Cure's] 'Lovesong'."
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says