Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry Head Off to Honeymoon After Wedding
"The Talk" co-host Sara Gilbert and songwriter Linda Perry are married. The couple tied the knot on Sunday, March 30 and immediately headed off to their honeymoon. Gilbert's co-host shared details of the nuptials on Monday during the show.
"Let's get started with a big congratulations for our own Sara Gilbert, who got married last night," Gilbert's co-host Julie Chen said. Aisha Tyler chimed in, "It was magical. It was the most beautiful ceremony. Amazing, amazing night. Beautiful, and it was at sunset and overlooking the ocean. I mean, we can't tell too much about it because we want Sara to talk about it."
It looks like the wedding was attended by a string of celebrities. Just before the ceremony, actress Juliette Lewis shared on Twitter, "Holiday by Madonna playin, sun is beaming,gettin ready 4 the wedding of 1of my fave couples in the universe @RealLindaPerry @THEsaragilbert."
Gilbert is off for the week but will be back next Monday to share more details and photos from the wedding, Chen revealed.
Gilbert and Perry started dating in 2011 and they got engaged in April 2013. "It's like the most amazing proposal ever," Gilbert recalled Perry's marriage proposal. "I'm sitting there listening and I'm kind of daydreaming and I'm thinking like, 'If I ever proposed to her this would be an amazing way to do it.' The people picnicking next to us pull out string instruments from under the blanket, walk over and they start playing [The Cure's] 'Lovesong'."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'