Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry Head Off to Honeymoon After Wedding
"The Talk" co-host Sara Gilbert and songwriter Linda Perry are married. The couple tied the knot on Sunday, March 30 and immediately headed off to their honeymoon. Gilbert's co-host shared details of the nuptials on Monday during the show.
"Let's get started with a big congratulations for our own Sara Gilbert, who got married last night," Gilbert's co-host Julie Chen said. Aisha Tyler chimed in, "It was magical. It was the most beautiful ceremony. Amazing, amazing night. Beautiful, and it was at sunset and overlooking the ocean. I mean, we can't tell too much about it because we want Sara to talk about it."
It looks like the wedding was attended by a string of celebrities. Just before the ceremony, actress Juliette Lewis shared on Twitter, "Holiday by Madonna playin, sun is beaming,gettin ready 4 the wedding of 1of my fave couples in the universe @RealLindaPerry @THEsaragilbert."
Gilbert is off for the week but will be back next Monday to share more details and photos from the wedding, Chen revealed.
Gilbert and Perry started dating in 2011 and they got engaged in April 2013. "It's like the most amazing proposal ever," Gilbert recalled Perry's marriage proposal. "I'm sitting there listening and I'm kind of daydreaming and I'm thinking like, 'If I ever proposed to her this would be an amazing way to do it.' The people picnicking next to us pull out string instruments from under the blanket, walk over and they start playing [The Cure's] 'Lovesong'."
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian