Puff Daddy Debuts Star-Studded 'Big Homie' Video Ft. Rick Ross and French Montana
Puff Daddy a.k.a. P. Diddy has debuted the visuals for his collaboration with Rick Ross and French Montana, "Big Homie". Directed by Itchy House Films, the clip features the rap mogul hitting the streets of New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami.
Clad in fur-trimmed jacket, the rapper is then seen hanging out with his friends in some different locations. Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Jermaine Dupri, A$AP Rocky, Ashanti, DJ Khaled, Wale, Meek Mill, Nelly and Bow Wow are among famous faces who make cameo appearances in the video.
"Big Homie" is lifted from Diddy's upcoming album, "MMM" (standing for "Money Making Mitch"). The project is expected to arrive sometime this summer.
Last week, Diddy announced that he'd changed his stage name into Puff Daddy. The 44-year-old entertainer, who has gone by Sean Combs, Puffy and Diddy, said in a Twitter post that he didn't change his name for his new musical project.
"For the record, I did not change my name," he tweeted. "I always have been and always will be PUFF DADDY! :) Be cool Man lol."
More P. Diddy News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed