Puff Daddy Debuts Star-Studded 'Big Homie' Video Ft. Rick Ross and French Montana
Puff Daddy a.k.a. P. Diddy has debuted the visuals for his collaboration with Rick Ross and French Montana, "Big Homie". Directed by Itchy House Films, the clip features the rap mogul hitting the streets of New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami.
Clad in fur-trimmed jacket, the rapper is then seen hanging out with his friends in some different locations. Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Jermaine Dupri, A$AP Rocky, Ashanti, DJ Khaled, Wale, Meek Mill, Nelly and Bow Wow are among famous faces who make cameo appearances in the video.
"Big Homie" is lifted from Diddy's upcoming album, "MMM" (standing for "Money Making Mitch"). The project is expected to arrive sometime this summer.
Last week, Diddy announced that he'd changed his stage name into Puff Daddy. The 44-year-old entertainer, who has gone by Sean Combs, Puffy and Diddy, said in a Twitter post that he didn't change his name for his new musical project.
"For the record, I did not change my name," he tweeted. "I always have been and always will be PUFF DADDY! :) Be cool Man lol."
P. Diddy's "Big Homie" (feat. Rick Ross and French Montana) music video
More P. Diddy News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper