Puff Daddy Debuts Star-Studded 'Big Homie' Video Ft. Rick Ross and French Montana
Puff Daddy a.k.a. P. Diddy has debuted the visuals for his collaboration with Rick Ross and French Montana, "Big Homie". Directed by Itchy House Films, the clip features the rap mogul hitting the streets of New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami.
Clad in fur-trimmed jacket, the rapper is then seen hanging out with his friends in some different locations. Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Jermaine Dupri, A$AP Rocky, Ashanti, DJ Khaled, Wale, Meek Mill, Nelly and Bow Wow are among famous faces who make cameo appearances in the video.
"Big Homie" is lifted from Diddy's upcoming album, "MMM" (standing for "Money Making Mitch"). The project is expected to arrive sometime this summer.
Last week, Diddy announced that he'd changed his stage name into Puff Daddy. The 44-year-old entertainer, who has gone by Sean Combs, Puffy and Diddy, said in a Twitter post that he didn't change his name for his new musical project.
"For the record, I did not change my name," he tweeted. "I always have been and always will be PUFF DADDY! :) Be cool Man lol."
P. Diddy's "Big Homie" (feat. Rick Ross and French Montana) music video
More P. Diddy News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!