Puff Daddy Debuts Star-Studded 'Big Homie' Video Ft. Rick Ross and French Montana
Puff Daddy a.k.a. P. Diddy has debuted the visuals for his collaboration with Rick Ross and French Montana, "Big Homie". Directed by Itchy House Films, the clip features the rap mogul hitting the streets of New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami.
Clad in fur-trimmed jacket, the rapper is then seen hanging out with his friends in some different locations. Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Jermaine Dupri, A$AP Rocky, Ashanti, DJ Khaled, Wale, Meek Mill, Nelly and Bow Wow are among famous faces who make cameo appearances in the video.
"Big Homie" is lifted from Diddy's upcoming album, "MMM" (standing for "Money Making Mitch"). The project is expected to arrive sometime this summer.
Last week, Diddy announced that he'd changed his stage name into Puff Daddy. The 44-year-old entertainer, who has gone by Sean Combs, Puffy and Diddy, said in a Twitter post that he didn't change his name for his new musical project.
"For the record, I did not change my name," he tweeted. "I always have been and always will be PUFF DADDY! :) Be cool Man lol."
More P. Diddy News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC