Puff Daddy Debuts Star-Studded 'Big Homie' Video Ft. Rick Ross and French Montana
Puff Daddy a.k.a. P. Diddy has debuted the visuals for his collaboration with Rick Ross and French Montana, "Big Homie". Directed by Itchy House Films, the clip features the rap mogul hitting the streets of New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami.
Clad in fur-trimmed jacket, the rapper is then seen hanging out with his friends in some different locations. Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Jermaine Dupri, A$AP Rocky, Ashanti, DJ Khaled, Wale, Meek Mill, Nelly and Bow Wow are among famous faces who make cameo appearances in the video.
"Big Homie" is lifted from Diddy's upcoming album, "MMM" (standing for "Money Making Mitch"). The project is expected to arrive sometime this summer.
Last week, Diddy announced that he'd changed his stage name into Puff Daddy. The 44-year-old entertainer, who has gone by Sean Combs, Puffy and Diddy, said in a Twitter post that he didn't change his name for his new musical project.
"For the record, I did not change my name," he tweeted. "I always have been and always will be PUFF DADDY! :) Be cool Man lol."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!