Juan Pablo Galavis Reportedly Heckled During a Club Appearance
Juan Pablo Galavis apparently was not warmly welcomed during a recent appearance in Atlantic City. According to E! News, Galavis went to the Pool After Dark nightclub that night and he hit the red carpet flashing smiles to the cameras. In the club, however, he reportedly received mixed reaction.
Some people cheered for the star of season 18 of "The Bachelor" while others booed him hard. Those people then were escorted out of the room. "One couple in particular was harassing him and trying to get too close," a source said. "There was a heated exchange and they, too, were asked to leave." The source also said that an aluminum beer can was thrown at him and a drink was spilled on him when he walked close to the crowd.
According to Us Weekly, a girl approached the former professional soccer player and threw a drink on his face. "F**king douche bag!" the woman was quoted as saying. She was removed from the room immediately.
Galavis was accompanied by his girlfriend Nikki Ferrell, but she only made appearance at about 2:15 A.M. The couple then left at 2:45 A.M. "We have a long distance relationship. But we are talking about many things," Galavis, who lost many fans because of his treatment to the women on the dating show, said at the event.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!