Juan Pablo Galavis Reportedly Heckled During a Club Appearance
Juan Pablo Galavis apparently was not warmly welcomed during a recent appearance in Atlantic City. According to E! News, Galavis went to the Pool After Dark nightclub that night and he hit the red carpet flashing smiles to the cameras. In the club, however, he reportedly received mixed reaction.
Some people cheered for the star of season 18 of "The Bachelor" while others booed him hard. Those people then were escorted out of the room. "One couple in particular was harassing him and trying to get too close," a source said. "There was a heated exchange and they, too, were asked to leave." The source also said that an aluminum beer can was thrown at him and a drink was spilled on him when he walked close to the crowd.
According to Us Weekly, a girl approached the former professional soccer player and threw a drink on his face. "F**king douche bag!" the woman was quoted as saying. She was removed from the room immediately.
Galavis was accompanied by his girlfriend Nikki Ferrell, but she only made appearance at about 2:15 A.M. The couple then left at 2:45 A.M. "We have a long distance relationship. But we are talking about many things," Galavis, who lost many fans because of his treatment to the women on the dating show, said at the event.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'