Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel Perform 'Les Miserable' Song
Several days before "How I Met Your Mother" ends its nine-season run on Monday, March 31, the cast of the series made appearances on "Inside the Actor's Studio". They shared laughs during the show, but they laughed harder when Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel showed off their singing abilities.
The twosome performed an impromptu duet of "Confrontation" from the musical "Les Miserables" after being asked to do so by an audience member. Harris and Segel did their best singing the song as Javert and Jean Valjean respectively.
Meanwhile, other "HIMYM" stars which included Alyson Hannigan, Cobie Smulders and Josh Radnor cracked up as they watched the hilarious performance. After the two men finished the song, the entertained audience gave them a standing ovation.
This wasn't Harris and Segel's first time singing the song on a show. The stars first performed it on the "Megan Mullaly Show" back in 2006.
In other "Les Miserable"-related news, Hugh Jackman hit the BBC Radio Studios on Sunday, March 30 to do an interview and treated listeners with the parody of "Who Am I", another popular track from the musical.
The actor of "The Wolverine" changed the original lyrics of the song into, "Who am I? Am I a superhero with some claws? Or just an actor searching for applause? Wolverine has all the fans But what about me, Hugh Jackman?"
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic