Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel Perform 'Les Miserable' Song
Several days before "How I Met Your Mother" ends its nine-season run on Monday, March 31, the cast of the series made appearances on "Inside the Actor's Studio". They shared laughs during the show, but they laughed harder when Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel showed off their singing abilities.
The twosome performed an impromptu duet of "Confrontation" from the musical "Les Miserables" after being asked to do so by an audience member. Harris and Segel did their best singing the song as Javert and Jean Valjean respectively.
Meanwhile, other "HIMYM" stars which included Alyson Hannigan, Cobie Smulders and Josh Radnor cracked up as they watched the hilarious performance. After the two men finished the song, the entertained audience gave them a standing ovation.
This wasn't Harris and Segel's first time singing the song on a show. The stars first performed it on the "Megan Mullaly Show" back in 2006.
In other "Les Miserable"-related news, Hugh Jackman hit the BBC Radio Studios on Sunday, March 30 to do an interview and treated listeners with the parody of "Who Am I", another popular track from the musical.
The actor of "The Wolverine" changed the original lyrics of the song into, "Who am I? Am I a superhero with some claws? Or just an actor searching for applause? Wolverine has all the fans But what about me, Hugh Jackman?"
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'