Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel Perform 'Les Miserable' Song
Several days before "How I Met Your Mother" ends its nine-season run on Monday, March 31, the cast of the series made appearances on "Inside the Actor's Studio". They shared laughs during the show, but they laughed harder when Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel showed off their singing abilities.
The twosome performed an impromptu duet of "Confrontation" from the musical "Les Miserables" after being asked to do so by an audience member. Harris and Segel did their best singing the song as Javert and Jean Valjean respectively.
Meanwhile, other "HIMYM" stars which included Alyson Hannigan, Cobie Smulders and Josh Radnor cracked up as they watched the hilarious performance. After the two men finished the song, the entertained audience gave them a standing ovation.
This wasn't Harris and Segel's first time singing the song on a show. The stars first performed it on the "Megan Mullaly Show" back in 2006.
In other "Les Miserable"-related news, Hugh Jackman hit the BBC Radio Studios on Sunday, March 30 to do an interview and treated listeners with the parody of "Who Am I", another popular track from the musical.
The actor of "The Wolverine" changed the original lyrics of the song into, "Who am I? Am I a superhero with some claws? Or just an actor searching for applause? Wolverine has all the fans But what about me, Hugh Jackman?"
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame