'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set Video Reveals Captain America's New Costume
A new unofficial sneak peek at the upcoming "Avengers: Age of Ultron" has arrived in form of a set video. Taken during a production in South Korea, the video offers a first look at Captain America's new costume.
In the video, a body double for Chris Evans wears the Cap's suit complete with the hero's helmet and shield. He's seen jumping on a moving truck and also holding onto the truck's back door which is swinging open and back.
The movie began the filming in South Korea on Sunday, March 30. According to reports, the movie crew found a body in the river when they were shooting on top of the Mapo Bridge and immediately called 119 (the Korean equivalent of 911).
The body has been identified as Mr. Yoon (21), who had been missing since March 10. The police said, "[The body] was already severely decomposed, so we believe it had nothing to do with the filming. There are no external injuries on the body, so we are predicting suicide."
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" is directed by Joss Whedon who also helmed the first film, "The Avengers". In addition to Evans' Captain America, it will bring back Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, and Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. James Spader will portray the main baddie, while Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen are cast as new characters Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch respectively.
The movie is due out May 1, 2015 in the United States.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal