'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set Video Reveals Captain America's New Costume
A new unofficial sneak peek at the upcoming "Avengers: Age of Ultron" has arrived in form of a set video. Taken during a production in South Korea, the video offers a first look at Captain America's new costume.
In the video, a body double for Chris Evans wears the Cap's suit complete with the hero's helmet and shield. He's seen jumping on a moving truck and also holding onto the truck's back door which is swinging open and back.
The movie began the filming in South Korea on Sunday, March 30. According to reports, the movie crew found a body in the river when they were shooting on top of the Mapo Bridge and immediately called 119 (the Korean equivalent of 911).
The body has been identified as Mr. Yoon (21), who had been missing since March 10. The police said, "[The body] was already severely decomposed, so we believe it had nothing to do with the filming. There are no external injuries on the body, so we are predicting suicide."
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" is directed by Joss Whedon who also helmed the first film, "The Avengers". In addition to Evans' Captain America, it will bring back Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, and Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. James Spader will portray the main baddie, while Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen are cast as new characters Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch respectively.
The movie is due out May 1, 2015 in the United States.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection